When they get anxious (both)

Sebastian -

When you first met Sebastian on set of CA:TW you too hit it off almost immediately and have been best friends ever since. You both went to the premiere together and being a person who had anxiety in social situations that helped picking up on the fact he was extremely anxious because he has tells that you've picked up on knowing him for about a year. He'll start to pop his knuckles and bite his nails to try and hide the fact he's nervous, nevertheless you picked up on it quick and just held his hand giving it a squeeze and him a reassuring look which calmed him down a lot.

Chris -

It wasn't a major secret that Chris had anxiety and panic attacks because he was someone who was vocal about his struggles with it to help others who are in the same boat as him. As his girlfriend you found that admirable since he was never scared to admit he was anxious or wasn't feeling the best. Chris and you were out having a day yourselves since you had a break from filming which only happens one in a blue moon and it was crowded where you were in LA so you picked up pretty quick that Chris was anxious because he's not the best in social situations or crowded sometimes so he does the usual thing of 'ticking' where it was just a subtle thing he does whether it's moving his neck or scrunching his nose or just simply tensing his muscles in his arms. When it gets to that point you'll go sit somewhere quite and let his 'ticks' pass in their own time and reassure him that he's okay and it's okay that this has happened since he feels guilty when it happens especially on the days off when it's meant to be relaxing.