01| ??? ??? ???

Now let's start with the famous drug dealer slash racer couple Ashtray and Ruby

Now let's start with the famous drug dealer slash racer couple Ashtray and Ruby. Ruby came to East Highland with her family who I didn't know where fugitives on the run or something but I didn't really care much as long as I wasn't going to end up dead, anyway her older sister who was pregnant and her best friend uncle Brian moved in.

They were nice and calm people, they never brought much attention when they arrived and let me tell you something Ruby saved my life like really saved me but that will be explained later on. Ruby's sister thought it was good idea for her sister who was homeschooled her whole life to go to high school which I am in to experience something she couldn't have the life style they live in making friends which is something that Ruby didn't really care about.

Which was racing and fights going on in their life, street racing I mean.........oh you guys still here? Um oh yeah, so when Ruby arrived here which is funny that they live right across from us. I meet Ruby when I came back from rehab and that's when I decided to bring her with me so she can meet new people before she starts school.

And no Ruby doesn't meet Ashtray yet but he does meet her from far away where he does business, that's when he got interested in her and not just because she was beautiful but because her spunk talking to a man trying to steal money from the store as Fez had walked away to do some stuff in the back let's watch how a family grows.

________

"Brian can you give me that wrench please." Ruby calls out as she was fixing her car for an incoming race tonight, Brian gives her the tool and Ruby nods at him in thanks.

"I'll say it once and only this time, she won't like it." Brian said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I know but I can't just leave this behind Brian, I love this whole racing thing and the crowd is where I grew up in. I can't just get up and stop what I love to do." Ruby said stopping her work looking at Brian with a frown.

"I know, but promise you'll be careful over there and don't come back late." Brian said with a sigh.

"I will and trust me on this race, Dom said that the people who race here know him really well and if I ever need help to talk to Spooky." Ruby said and what she meant with help, she meant that if police came after her or bad people who have something against her brother hurt her to call spooky who was closed friends with Dom.

*knock knock*

"Knock knock, sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to introduce myself." A girl said and Ruby turns around to look who it was and saw a girl older than her. She had dark brown eyes, a heart shape face, wavy brown hair and natural skin color light brown.