13| 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Ruby asked

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley said all beat up on her face along with the others. "She's lovely."

"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV?
Talk to me." Hobbs said and they all came together to hear what TJ say.

"I just went through all of it believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is. The cameras are down." TJ said from the computers.

"That's a hell of a coincidence." Hobbs said.

"All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit.
Let's roll." Hobbs and Riley walked away.

"What is that?" Ruby asked Han who was putting the weapon on the table both couple got close.

"That is a new toy for TJ, maybe you." Han said and Ruby let's Ash pick it up.

"Cool." Ash said as he inspected the weapon showing it to Ruby, Ruby was impressed.

"So, what happened?" Dom asked.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han said and Gisele takes out a phone and puts it on the table in the center.

"But we got something big." She said.

"What?" Dom asked.

"Braga." She said and that made the main three tense at the name.

"He's working with Shaw." Gisele adds on.

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked confused at the revelation.

"It's true. That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel." Han said and Roman looks at everyone.

"Who the hell is Braga?" He asked.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." Ruby said as she puts the weapon back on the table.

"And my old boss." Gisele said. "We used codes
just like that to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense Braga was running Letty,
now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met." Brian said making Ruby frown.

"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" TJ asked.

"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles." Brian said as he walked away from the table.

"How do you know that?" TJ asked.

"Brian put him there." Ruby said.

"All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together,
Braga will know what Shaw's up to." Brian said and looks at the team. "I'm going to pay him a visit."