07| 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

I may have not known about Jules falling in love but what I did know is that a certain Torrtto girl and drug dealer were falling in love with each other

I may have not known about Jules falling in love but what I did know is that a certain Torrtto girl and drug dealer were falling in love with each other. Form what I heard by Fez is that Ash was going to ask Ruby on a date which was cute seeing him like someone else, he was nervous because this was his first time liking a girl and asking her out.

And I also found out that someone else had a thing for Ruby in school which Ruby didn't like at all because the guy was annoying and always talked to her when she was texting Ash.

"Ugh I swear that I will kill this boy if he doesn't leave me alone." Ruby said as she takes a sit beside Rue and bangs her head at the table.

"Wow, is he still pushing you on a date? Dude, he gets a hello from you and all of the sudden he thinks he's in love." Rue said and Jules nods as she takes out her phone sliding it to Rue seeing how Ruby didn't want to talk about the boy.

"I mean it's huge, right?" Jules asked as Rue looks at the picture. Ruby was told by Rue about the whole new relationship between Jules and this Tyler guy that has been texting for a long time.

"What the fuck?" Ruby asked hearing the conversation looking up from her spot.

"Mmm..." Rue said with a look on her face not sure of it.

"Don't front, it's a big dick." Jules said to her and Rue was going to show the picture to Ruby when the said girl gives her a look. "Don't even think about it." Ruby said and Rue shrugs going back to the conversation.

"You know what? It may be, but we can't really tell 'cause it's fucking floating in space." Rue said giving Jules back her phone.

"So?" Jules said confused still thinking it was big.

"So, there's not way to compare scale. I mean how do you know it's big when he may have done some adjustments to it to make it look big." Ruby spoke as she takes a bite out of the pizza.

"She's right, if there's a fucking hand in the frame at least you can be, okay it's about the size of an adult male hand." Rue said as she looks at Jules. "Or like twice the size or a fucking fraction of the size." She said.

"Rue. This is an objectively big dick." Jules said and Rue gives her a look.

__________[Next day]

Jules slides her phone to Rue again as they take a seat on the cafeteria table going over the conversation yesterday.

"Wow, okay." Rue said her eyes widen at the picture. "So his penis is the size of an Evian bottle." Rue said and Ruby looks at her given her the same expression she had on.

"Well, the lightning is nice." Rue said and Jules nodded with a smile. "His room looks clean, looks well groomed ." Rue points out.

"Right?" Jules said with a grin and Rue looks at her.