20| 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Really? You dressed him up as a ketchup bottle?" Ruby asked looking down at Jack in disbelief

"Really? You dressed him up as a ketchup bottle?" Ruby asked looking down at Jack in disbelief. "You could have dress him up as a pumpkin, lion or even a prison inmate." Ruby lists while Brian laughs only to shut up seeing Mia glare at him.

"Why inmate?" Mia asked and Ruby laughs. "Because he was stuck in there for nine months and released on the date he was born." Ruby said making Mia laugh. "That's actually pretty clever, maybe next time we should do that."

"You actually think of that inmate thing because of me being in prison isn't it?" Brian asked as Mia left to the bedroom to look for the camera and Ruby smiles. "Definitely." She said.

"I just didn't want her to go mama bear. I'll wait until Jack gets big and I actually make him wear prison clothes and fake tattoos on his arms." Ruby said and Brian shakes his head.

"Ruby, please tell me those aren't permanent?" Mia asked and Ruby nods looking down at her Harley Quinn costume. "Don't worry, they are." She said making Mia nod.

*Knock, knock*

"His here, let me get my purse." Ruby said and goes to her room picking her purse and comes back to see Brian talking to Ash. "Ready?" Ruby asked as they stood by the door and Mia stops them.

"Wait! Let me take a picture." Mia said with a big smile and the couple nod standing straight and smile. Mia took three pictures and a picture with her phone. "I'll make sure to send this to Dom." She said.

"Take care you guys and send me a message if you are staying with Ash." Mia said and Ruby gives her a nod.

"See you guys later." Ruby said as she and Ash walked to the car. "You actually came with your shirt open." Ruby said with a smile and Ash shrugs.

"It was either that or I put on a that formal shirt with a tie." Ash said.

____

At first, Nate spent most of his days in bed. Then he decided to spend his days driving around aimlessly. Sometimes he'd check in on Maddy. Sometimes he'd check in on Jules.

And the strange thing is that he will sometimes check on Ruby, don't know why and when this started.

____

Nate watched Ruby lay on the grass smiling at the baby in her arms making him confused, when did she had a-. He stops when he remembered that her sister was the one that had the baby, he saw a Fez's little brother come out of the house with lemonade giving it to Ruby who smiles at him.

Ruby made some funny faces and talking to the baby while Ash looks around suspiciously making Nate turn on the car and left the street before he was seen. 

___

But Nate decided to stop since Ashtray was always around Ruby and didn't want to get caught, not because he was afraid but because he knew he will get in trouble for stalking a girl.