17| 𝘔𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬

"And there

"And there." Gisele said as she helps Ruby with her bullet wound on her left shoulder, she had taking out the bullet and sew it up after making sure it was clean so it won't get infected.

"Thanks, Gisele." Ruby said and Gisele gives her a smile. "No problem, he really likes you." She said with a smile, they looked at Ashtray who was waiting outside the medic room for her since the military only two people could go in the medic.

"How do you know?" Ruby asked.

"The way he stays by your side, wants to be around you and how much he worries for you. He went after you when you had jumped off the tank even though you could have used that parachute you had under your jacket." Gisele said raising her eyebrow at that making Ruby shake her head.

"On my defense I didn't think Shaw would have come out of the tank to shoot me, I thought he was taking control of the tank. At least I shot him on the shoulder, payback." Ruby said as they come out of the medic room and Ashtray looks at her making Gisele leave the couple.

"Everything is fine." Ruby said seeing him look at her shoulder in worry, she smiles and kiss him. "I promise." She said to assure him that everything was good.

"Okay, just tell me if it hurts again. We can have that check out again." He said making her nod.

"What about her?" A military guy said gaining the team's attention as he points to Letty who was quite the whole time away from the group.

"Not her." Dom said as he and the rest stood in front of Letty. "She was working with Shaw." The guy said with a glare.

"Was, but she's always been one of us." Dom said and Ruby nods. "She's family." She said not noticing Letty look at the two Torreto's shock.

"Let's give them a minute." Hobbs said to the guy. David as Ruby will call him from now on stares at Hobbs and at Dom for a while until he leaves them be.

Ruby and Ashtray moved away from the group to sit and talk. They watched Brian try to apologize to Letty who stops him saying that if she knew herself that nobody makes her do anything making Ruby smile.

"You're not going to talk to her?" Ashtray asked beside her nodding towards Letty making her shake her head. "Nah, Dom needs it more than I do." She said with a smile seeing them talk.

"Okay, so what's our next crazy adventure?" He asked.

"I was thinking maybe finish school for once, I like to have that experience of having prom when I become a senior. Maybe when I'm done with school we could travel." Ruby suggested making Ashtray nod with a grin.