09| 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺

Ruby and Ashtray arrived to their destination, a tall building where they will meet up

"How do you feel meeting my family that quick?" Ruby asked as they went to the elevator as they were the last of the team to arrive since they went for a quick breakfast cafe.

"Honestly I didn't think I was going to meet your family that soon but things happen, I'm more looking into your brothers reaction." Ash said his face all calm.

"Well I'm sure they will like you specially since my brother will see how much I like you." Ruby said grabbing his hand as they look in front of them when the elevator opened.

"Thank god! Finally, some equipment I can work with. This is way better than that trash in Rio." Ruby heard TJ say as they approached the group.

"Everything is way better than in Rio." Ruby called out her voice sounding in the building making the team look up with a smile.

"Ruby! Oh my god where have you been loca." TJ said as he walks towards her and hugs her while spinning her around making Ruby laugh hugging him back.

"Well you know over here and over there, is nice to see you TJ." Ruby said with a grin and Gisele puts the weapons down with a smile.

"Ruby, glad to see you here. I thought you were going to come with Brian but he told me that you were getting breakfast." Gisele said hugging her making Ruby do the same.

"Well I had to make a stop because me and my boyfriend haven't eat anything big since we took the road." Ruby said with a small smile seeing them pause for a moment to think of what she said just now.

"Wait, boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Han asked as he stop eating some snack looking surprise at the news same with the others with the exception of Brian who already knew about this.

"Guys meet Ash, Ash this is Gisele." Ruby said and Ashtray steps close to her making the team look at him unsure.

"TJ, Roman and Han." Ruby said pointing to everyone making Ash nod shaking hands with Gisele who was the first one to greet him.

"Is nice to meet you, this is the first time seeing Ruby with a boy. If you hurt her in anyway I'll come for you and hurt you really bad." Gisele said making Ruby groan while Ash nods with a grin.

"Noted." Ashtray said.

"Well, well, look at our little Toretto finally getting herself a boyfriend." TJ said giving Ash a nod with his head.