19| 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴

Ruby smiles as she rocks baby Jack talking him out of his crib making up a lullaby, his calms down making her laugh a little

"See, I'm the best aunty ever." Ruby whispers and gives him his bottle since Mia is asleep along with Brian, she didn't want to wake them up so she took charge of looking after Jack. "Just you wait, one day I'll show you how to get on a car. But first will make sure that your dad doesn't get you a papa Smurf car, because if he does he will be disowned by this family." She said and jumps a little when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist.

"Hmmm, I like to see that happen one day." Ash said with a small chuckle kissing her neck. "I'm planning on being at the store, Rue wants a tattoo on her and Jules." He said and Ruby nods and suddenly an idea pop in her head.

"You can do temporary tattoos, right?" Ruby asked as she puts Jack back to his crib once she saw his eyes closed. "I can definitely do that, but why?" Ash asked looking confused.

"Because I think I got the perfect Halloween outfit for the both of us." Ruby said with a smile as they both slowly go out of the nursery room, Ash pushed her gently to the room where he was sleeping for the day.

"Look, as long is not a fucked up one I'm good with anything." He said as he pulls Ruby down to the bed spooning her, she laughs. "Don't worry I was totally not thinking of woody and Bo-peep." She said and laughs again when he pinch her side.

"Kidding, but don't worry is nothing over the top." Ruby said with a smile as they both go back to sleep.

_____

Ruby walks through the hall confused seeing the police parked at front and stops to get some books out. She frowns when she saw Nate's parents walking in with the police behind them, but she found it strange that the dad looked sick.

Ruby shivers as he looks at her for a quick moment but she still felt the eyes on her making Ruby shake her head and went to class.

She smiles seeing Ash send a couple of tattoo ideas and sends a thumbs up, her smile drops when the principal comes in.

"Ruby Torreto, can you come with me please?" He said and Ruby looks worried as she picks up her backpack ignoring the looks that were send to her.

Ruby takes a seat as the principal took his sweet ass time to sit.

"What is this about? Because I'm confused." Ruby said and the principal sighs bring his hand together. "So a situation came up with Nate and Maddy, we just want to know what it was that happened between them at the carnival." He said.

"What? But I wasn't in the carnival for that much time, only like a couple of minutes until I had to leave for a family emergency." Ruby said and he nods. "Can I see your bag? Apparently someone said that you had a gun with you." He said and Ruby looks at him in fake shock putting a hand on her chest.