04| ??????

"Shit, shit, shit

"Shit, shit, shit."  Ruby said as she got out of the bathroom all dressed and a toothbrush on her mouth while putting her shoes on.

She throws her backpack on her empty bed and goes to her drawer to pick up a perfume which was the smell of vanilla

She throws her backpack on her empty bed and goes to her drawer to pick up a perfume which was the smell of vanilla. Ashtray woke up really early so he could sneak out since he had to meet his brother for some business.

Ruby goes to the kitchen seeing Mia and Brian eating breakfast, she gets a slice of bread puts some butter and strawberry on it. She hugs Brian and kiss Mia on the cheek.

"Bye you guys see you later." Ruby said running out the door only to stop as she forgot something she always does when Mia started showing. "Oh, almost forgot bye baby boy." Ruby said as she kissed the baby bump making Mia smile.

"Have a great day at school, no fighting please." Mia said given her a look and Ruby only laughs.

"Hey Rue! Want a ride?" Ruby asked as she stops beside Rue who was about to walk to school. Rue nods with a smile.

"Thanks." She said with a grin as she goes inside the car in front.

"So, how was the party?" Ruby asked as she drove to the school, Rue smiles as she leaned her head back.

"Awesome, I met the new girl Fez told us. Her name is Jules, she's cool." Rue said and Ruby smirks seeing the look on Rue's face but didn't say anything.

"What about you? How did it go on your first party here?" Rue asked and Ruby shrug her shoulders.

"Kinda half good and other half shitty, I met this fuck boy named Nate." Ruby said and Rue laughs.

"Fuck boy, good one and kinda true." Rue said.

"Over here." Rue said as they arrived to the school parking lot, they both got out feeling some stares of students specially at Rue but ignores it.

They sat down on the cafeteria tables watching people pass by them.

"And here I thought I was late." Ruby said and Rue laughs a little pushing her shoulders with her own.