18| 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

Shaw and Riley drove away from the place as Riley asked something

"So, what about the Torreto sister and the baby?" She asked.

"There's no need for them anymore." Shaw said as he picks up his phone to call when a beep sounded making him look back at his phone.

"Damn it, that little Torreto jammed the signal!" He said with a glare as he knew Ruby was a good at hacking through anything since Riley told him everything she knew of her.

___________

"I just jammed the signal." Ruby said with a grin as she typed on the small computer looking at the group. "Made sure they were jammed on every signal up and down the spectrum." She said making Dom nod.

"Let's move." Dom said and everyone got ready to save Mia and Jack.

"I'm coming with you." Letty said making everyone look at her, Ruby shrugs.

"Someone give her a gun." Ruby said as she left the group in a hurry.

____________

"Ruby, you make sure once you get on the plane to grab Jack and get out of there. We'll be taking Mia with us." Dom said through the walkie talkie making Ruby nods as they see the big plane land in front of Shaw ready to leave for him. "Got it." Ruby said.

"Let's make sure he doesn't get away because the moment he sets that car inside, both Mia and Jack will be dead." Ashtray said as he drives beside Dom.

Shaw goes inside making Dom speed up going inside, Ashtray does the same and parked the car running over Riley who got away from Dom's car.

"Traitor bitch." Ashtray said with a glare as they get out hearing Jack crying making Ruby run towards the direction it was coming from. She dugs as a punch came toward her and Ashtray grabs the fist twisting it making the men go on his knees and shuts up when Ruby kicked him in the head.

They continue to look for Jack and they pass Mia calling out to them while a blonde hair woman chased her.

"Ruby! Ash! Jack is over there." Mia said pointing a head of them. Ruby points her gun at the lady with a glare shooting her right on the leg making her shout, she walks towards her after seeing Mia run away with Shaw after her but Brian fights him. "That's for going after my family you bitch." Ruby said as the blonde woman looks at her with a glare.

"Ruby! I found Jack." Ashtray said with Jack in his arms who was still crying but just a little making her nod not looking away from the lady. "Let's go." Ruby said and shot the lady dead.

Ruby takes Jack into her arms making Jack stop his crying. "Is okay, Jack I got you." Ruby said as she get in the car with Ashtray driving out of the plane. She saw Mia and Brian take the red car but it seemed her sister didn't want to leave.