14| 𝘍𝘶𝘯

"Now this, this is more like it

"Now this, this is more like it." Ruby said as they arrive to the street race that is supposed to happen tonight, Ash was the one driving the car and Ruby was on the passenger seat looking at all the cars that were on display.

Ash was grinning seeing the cars special a white one that caught his eye.

"That one looks great." Ash said pointing at the car and Ruby fallow his direction.

"That one and the black one look great too." Ruby said as Ash parked in the middle.

"So what's next?" He asked and Ruby looks around with her eyes narrowed.

"We have to wait for someone to challenge us and it seems that it won't take to long, look." Ruby said moving her head to a direction. They both see a boy looking two years older than them walking towards them. They could feel the arrogance coming from him and the smirk as he saw Ruby.

Ash rolled his eyes as he saw the boy looked at Ruby with lust and was ready to put him on his place.

"I see you guys already how this work so we skip the whole rules and all that. If I win I'll have a date with your girl, that's all I want." The boy said getting straight to the point, Ruby rolled her eyes as she saw his eyes on her legs which she had short jeans showing her legs.

"Like that will ever happen, if I win I get your car and that gold watch." Ash said and the boy scoffs rolling his eyes at his request.

"Whatever, let's get this over with." The boy said with a wink to Ruby and Ash drives outside where the he race will start.

Ruby gets out of the car and leans towards Ash giving him a kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this on your own?" She asked and Ash nods.

"I'll be good ma, I went over the map of London specially the streets that are empty all of the time just to make sure the police doesn't come after me." Ash said which was true right after they came here, Ruby showed him the maps where to avoid the police and the streets that should be safe.