08| 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭

"Where do you want this?" Ruby asked Fez who offered to help them at the carnival showing him the bags of Molly

"On those containers." He said and she nods putting them inside the containers they had while Ash puts some pretzels out.

"Yeah, it's gon'be a good night tonight, man." Fez said as the jobs began fist bump to Ashtray and does the same with Ruby. "Thanks for the extra hands today Ruby." Fez said making Ruby give him a thumbs up.

"You're welcome Fez." Ruby said with a grin.

"Let's get this money and if everything goes good you both can enjoy the carnival." Fez said and they made the couple smile at each other.

"Let's make some money, Ma." Ashtray said as he kissed her cheek.

With that they started to seal a lot of Molly using the pretzels to cover it if they had tickets.

"Two incoming." Ruby said and Ashtray comes to her side.

"Welcome to Pretzelmania. Can I take your order?" Ashtray said and Ruby now remember who this two were Maddy and Cassie, Maddy gives Ash a yellow ticket. "How many pretzels do you want?" He asked once he saw the ticket and Maddy gives him a look.

"We don't eat carbs." Maddy said and Cassie gives her a small glance and looks at Ashtray.

"Two please." Cassie said and Ashtray nods to Ruby who goes to the back to put two Molly's on the pretzels.

"That'll be forty." Ash said and the two girls pull out a 20 each from their bras handing it to Ash.

"Here you go, have a nice day ladies." Ruby said with a small smile as both girls give her a nod.

"Thank you." They both said and left them.

"Almost there." Ruby said seeing how much was left of the Molly.

_________[Time skip]

"This are good." Ruby said as they both sit on a bench eating hot dogs and some peach tea.

Ashtray nods eating a hot dog and smiles seeing Ruby stained with ketchup in the corner of her lips, he wipes it off with his thumb.

"Got a little mess." He said with a grin seeing her blush but she stops seeing cops coming their direction and Ashtray does the same seeing cops coming from behind Ruby.