06| 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦

__________[Living room]

Ash watched the whole thing happen in front of him on the hallway making sure they didn't try to sneak a look on their rooms.

Custer was looking at him once in a while as he sits close to Rue who looked scared at the situation she was in. Mouse was saying all of the drugs he had right now on his bag on the table.

"Custer, what's the math on that?" Mouse asked and Custer started to count fast while Ashtray kept a close watch on him seeing that he had a gun on his jean pocket.

"7,750

"7,750." Custer said and Ashtray looks at his brother with his eyes giving him the signal and Faz takes out the bag of money from his jacket to get things done quick.

"I've been wondering, who's car is that outside?" Mouse asked and Ashtray tense as he spoke of Ruby's car.

"A friend let me barrow it." Ashtray spoke making up a lie and Mouse seemed to buy it and goes to speak to Rue if she wanted any Fentanyl who shook her head.

Fez tried to intervene but was shut up by Mouse as he brought his knife with the drug on it to her, forcing her to eat it. Soon Rue was knocked out on the couch and Mouse asked her if she wanted a couple of bags.

"It's gonna cost you 300." Mouse said only to have someone speak up from behind them in the kitchen making all of them jump specially Ashtray who's eyes widen seeing Ruby glaring at Mouse.

"How's life Mouse?" Ruby asked and both Ashtray and Fez were surprised to see the look of fear on Mouse when he stood up from the couch leaving Rue alone.

"Red, what are you doing here?" He asked a nickname that they all knew her for when he used too hang with her brother during the races.

"Nothing just hanging out with my friend." Ruby said her head tilting to his direction as she felt Ashtray walk behind her, Mouse saw how Ashtray acted with Ruby.