Chapter 1

Love.
It's such a strong word.
Over used and exaggerated.
I don't believe in love. Never have.
After my father's death, I gave up...on everything. The only person keeping me alive was a boy. A boy I've known my whole life. The one I fell for at age 14. When my father died he was there. When no one was there,he was. His name...Brady Hemmings. The boy who sat with me and let me cry on his shoulders.The one I want to be with.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I woke up that morning feeling like crap. UGH I hate school. Everyone there hates me and literally wants to kill me so why go? I "zombie" walked all the way to my bathroom. I looked at the girl in the mirror. All I see is a lost, depressed 16 year old girl who has cuts all over her thighs and wrists. A girl who will never be able to wear shorts or a short sleeve shirt again. I walk into my closet completely unsure of what to wear. After fighting with myself over what people will say I finally chose to wear my black skinny jeans with the knees cut out. I wore my nirvana shirt with my jacket over it. I chucked on my black vans and ran to the mirror again. I straitened my hair and teased my thick bangs. I ran my fingers across the edge of them, they swept right above my eyebrows. I quickly put on foundation and blush. I moved to my eyes..my ugly brown eyes. I put eyeliner on the lids and winged it just so. I didn't completely look disgusting today! What an improvement! Being the clumsy oaf that I am I ran down stairs and almost tripped over myself. I quickly caught myself and kept going. Not bothering to eat breakfast I threw on my black backpack and grabbed my skate board. Time for the best part of my day, riding to school with Brady.