Chapter 21

(Destiny's POV)
Just like Brady had said, the girl he was talking to ended up at the front door of the cabin. Everyone else was in the kitchen as I opened the heavy door. As I opened it all I could see was what looked like a so called "tumblr" girl. The only exception was she was half naked and her face was completely covered in makeup. She was gorgeous I'm not gonna lie, but there was something about her obvious bleached hair and crazy eyeliner that didn't seem right.
"Hi! Is Brady here?" She looked at me up and down, like every other girl did and I guess still does. I felt like a potato, like shit.
I guess I stood there like an idiot or something because she basically invited herself in as she saw Brady walk by. She pushed me against the wall making a loud noise. My body shook as I stood up again, attempting to be confident. She was tall and tan. I was short and pale. Her hair was parted perfect, mine was hidden under a beanie.
I would never be able to go up against her, especially for a guy. Not to mention that guy was Brady. Claire and Misha came in laughing but their expressions change in a split second after they saw me against the wall and the tumblr girl. They both ran over to me.
"Destiny, can I ask what's going on here?" Claire seemed super concerned. I didn't want to tell them but I needed to.
I explained everything from the phone call last night, me over hearing, how she actually showed up and might be dating Brady. I also added the part where she shoved me just to make it clear she was a bitch.
Misha looked furious, which I have to admit made me happy. At least she cares. Luke walked in on top of Mikey's back in a piggy back ride. Me and Misha both laughed as we watched them.
"Where's Ash and Cal?" Claire asked, she looked worried. "Oh! Found them! Come check back with me ok? I want to know everything." She smiled a sympathetic smile as she raced over to the sofa.
I got up and walked over to the large group in the kitchen with Misha by my side.
-
-
(Misha's POV)
I've been standing the kitchen for the last 30 minutes talking it up with everyone. A girl showed up at the front door awhile ago and apparently was here for Brady. She was disgusting and a slut in general, she even had a slutty name, Nicole.
I couldn't help but notice her eyeing Michael every couple of seconds, it made me sad considering I hate myself. She was basically perfect, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael went for her.
Destiny sat quietly, not a saying a word the whole time. She was acting strange and I don't know why. My only theory was that she's concerned for Brady, but I don't know.
The conversation was pretty boring, all we--actually Nicole rambled about was her and Brady.
"Omg I love him so much, he's such a sweetheart."
"He invited me here to hang out with you guys! I'm pretty sure this is going to be fun!"
Umm, excuse me but he invited you without permission into my cabin.
So maybe it would be a good idea to get the hell out before I kick your ass out the damn door.
I was furious.
Michael hadn't looked at me the whole night, not once. He always looks at me and words things under his breath, it's kinda our thing. But tonight all he did was check out Nicole. UGH I wanted to kill that bitch! Not only did she hurt Destiny by shoving her into a wall but she also ruined her and Brady's relationship, and now she thinks she has the right to take Michael away? Hell no.
This was not going to end well.
I could take anymore of this shit and I decided I would just leave. I got up and walked upstairs and purposefully slammed the door. I sat crying on the floor as I picked up my phone.
Maybe some music will clear my mind.
-
-
(Destiny's POV)
I sat quietly listening to the slut ramble about her and Brady. I found out her name was Nicole, ha, slutty name too.
Brady looked over at me a couple times and looked depressed, I don't know why, but he looked super sad. Something was bothering him. Misha sat rolling her eyes, she looked mad. After what seemed like forever she got up and stomped upstairs slamming our bedroom door, hmm, wasn't expecting that.
Luke sat next to me making small soft circles on my hand. He would look over every once in a while to see my blank expression.
I left the boring conversation to go see Claire before heading up to Misha, she was still with Ash and Cal playing FIFA.
"DAMN IT CALUM." Ash was really into this game, Claire would laugh at his outbursts.
"Sorry bro, I just got skills." He made a face but it looked more adorable than mean and tough, oh Cal.
-
"You okay?" I sat down on the comfy sofa next to her.
"I guess, I mean. No, I don't know." I shook my head. "My feelings are everywhere. I still love Brady but I don't know how, friends or more. An-and then there's Luke and I want to stay with him, more than anything. Not to mention they're related which only makes things worse."
"I'm so sorry babe, all I can say is trust your heart. Signs will come which one you should choose, but you have to watch for those signs." She gave me a half smile as she wrapped me in a hug. "Go get some rest now, I'll be up in a sec."
I walked up the stairs past Luke, he was staring at me. I knew he could tell something was wrong, but it's not like I could just tell him.
Claire's words echoed in my mind as I walked past him, I looked at him and smiled a fake smile.
I walked up the stairs and crawled into bed, looking at Misha who was on her phone. Her face was tear stained as she put an earbud back into her ear but I knew I wouldn't be if any help, I need help as it is.
I lied there on the big fluffy pillow, letting my head sink in just as my thoughts did.

Luke I beg you, please show me a sign. Please let me know you're the one.
I don't want to have feelings for Brady, I never want to again.
I can't anyway, I love you too much.
Do something, I need to know.

Yours truly
-Destiny.