Chapter 11

(Destiny's POV)
I stood completely still looking up to the stage..I blended into the crowd but somehow Luke seemed to find my eyes. He looked at me in shock. Michael started my song, reciting the lyrics. My mouth was open and I couldn't move..I was stuck. Luke kept looking at me and I kept looking at him, he waved his free arm to me signaling me to come onto the stage. He was strumming his electric guitar as I walked forward unafraid of what the crowd thought. To them I was just some girl trying to get a closer view. They all pushed on me and hit my arms intentionally. I was getting pushed father away from the stage. Luke's expression was sad. His eyes showed it, they didn't light up like they always do when he sees me. Probably because his fans are pushing me back. Misha was at the front waving me her way. I nodded no in response, I shrugged and pointed to the huge crowd of fans.
By this time the chorus had started and Luke looked like he was about to sing but he stopped suddenly.
"Everyone in this section can you please make way and spread apart. I want someone to come onto the stage for me." He put both his arms out sectioning of a part of the audience. They all stepped aside as I stood in the middle, still not moving. I pushed myself to move forward trying to keep from looking at the faces of the fan who I could tell were disgusted. Security let me pass the railing as I looked up at Luke once again. He bent down and let his arm hang over the stage for me to grab. I felt his soft grip on my arm, he was so gentle with me. Like he thought he would break me. I landed on my feet next to him looking out at the crowed of 12,000 people. Luke faced me and handed me a microphone.
"The song that we started none of you recognized- that is because this beautiful girl here wrote it not us. It inspired me and I wanted to sing it tonight but now that she's here she will sing too." Luke looked happy on stage. He defiantly belonged there. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look into his icy blue eyes.
Luke and Michael began strumming the beginning of the song while Calum strummed his bass. Ash was in the back playing the first few beats.
I began the song hesitantly, but I gradually got louder and more confident when they all started to harmonize with my voice. Luke's voice was angelic and seemed to fit mine perfectly, like they were meant to sing together. I as closely listened to the lyrics I was singing and the memories began to flood back. Memories of my father..him beating mom and me. Him getting drunk and screaming at me. Him slamming the front door never to be seen again. Luke took notice and took my head in his hands like he always does and kissed my forehead.
"It's ok." He breathed. "You're fine, don't think, just sing." I took his advice and let my terrifying memories fade into the darkness that was my mind.
-
-
-
I had finished the song on a good note. Everyone was clapping and cheering as we finished the song. Misha met me back stage as the boys finished two more songs. They sounded amazing! They didn't even need auto tune.
They took a bow and ran off the stage. They gave each other hugs and gave me and Misha both hugs. They were sweaty and disgusting but I didn't mind. Luke ran to me and gently lifted my legs to his hips. I wrapped them around his body as we looked at each other I ran my hand from his forehead down to his chin. He seemed to like it as he closed his eyes for a second. I looked at his face for a moment and let my head rest on his should as she placed his hands on my back. We squeezed each other tightly before letting go. We were inches apart and I wanted to feel his lips again. The urge was fighting me and I leaned in a bit. Before I could find his lips he placed his on mine. I ran my fingers through his mildly wet hair and pushed it back placing it into a wet looking quiff. He let my lips go for a moment leaving me wanting more of his sweet taste. He looked into my eyes and smiled.
"Can I tell you something?" He asked.
"Of course, anything." He chewed his bottom lip for a moment making his lip ring wiggle a bit. He let his lip go slowly and opened his mouth.
"I..um..I don't know if this is to soon or not but.. ---I think I'm falling for you." He chewed him lip again making me blush. I had never been told that before. The feeling was good actually. I felt worth something. I didn't know about him but when I fall I fall hard , and right now I'm falling down a cliff that has no end. That cliff might end one day but my story never will..as long as I'm with him. The boy I'm falling for. The boy I love.