Chapter 3

(Destiny's POV)
I leave Brady for a short while as I go to my locker. As I spin my combination I feel body warmth wrap around my torso and neck, WTF? Is that Brady? I turned to see my beautiful blue eyed best friend...besides Brady. Her name was Misha Shoppach, weird name huh? I love it..I think it's unique, just like her. We had been fighting for awhile over what seems like nothing, but it was obvious we both were over it.
"SHOPPACH!!" I scream at her.
"MCKALIN!!!!" She screams back louder. We get shushes from everyone in the hallway. PSHHH whatever. We hug each other for a awhile embracing each others presence.
"I missed you so much, Destiny!" She looks at me and I look at her back, locking eyes. I hadn't seen or talked to her in so long. I was so thankful to be reunited with the girl who saved my life. I feel my cheeks get sticky, fuck I'm crying. I see tears run down her face making her perfect makeup smudge. We both walk to the bathroom past where Brady was STILL waiting for me. I see a concerned look on his face but it immediately changes once he sees us laughing at each other. He laughs at us and shakes his head. When we're in the bathroom we look in the mirror and we both have black streaks under our eyes, if we ever decide to be zombies for halloween this is the look we should go for. Misha fixes her brown curly hair and glides her bangs across her forehead. I love the way she looks even though she doesn't...I would kill to look like her. We both look decent and Misha starts to make duck faces in the mirror making sure she looks good. We both laughing hysterically making everyone in the bathroom give us looks but we don't care at this point. We both nearly fall on the floor but catch ourselves by falling into the fall which only makes us laugh harder.
"What's wrong with us?!" She asks trying to clear up her laughing.
"I honestly have no idea!" I start to walk out the bathroom door and let Misha follow behind. We go down the hallway sliding past our senior buddies, I'm so happy this is my last year in the shithole. Brady was leaning against the wall in his phone still waiting for me after all this time, God he's so sweet. Me and Misha stop right before Brady and she engulfs me in a bear hug before waking to her locker once again. I continue to Brady.
"Thanks for waiting for me, you didn't have to do that." I tell him giving a sympathetic look.
"I don't mind, it's perfectly fine!" He says reassuringly.
I look at this beautiful features but snap out of it once I realize I probably looked like an idiot.
"Can I ask you something Destiny?" He completely shocked me by speaking. His Australian accent was obvious when he said my name..I guess that's why I like it. We both recently moved here (London) because our mom's got placed here thanks to their jobs, but we both originally came from Sydney.
"Sooo I know it's almost your birthday and I wanted to get you something." He said looking at me completely snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh really what's that?"
"WE'RE GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT!!!" He practically screamed.
"NO.FUCKING.WAY." I was completely shocked! I had never been to a real concert before and it made it better that it was one of my new favorite bands!! This is going to be incredible! I've never been this happy before...and it feels really strange.