Chapter 18..1/2

(Brady's POV)
I thought taking her to the concert would be the perfect time to ask her. Once the meet and greet was over I was going to take her out to eat and just when we are about to get dessert I would finally ask her to be my girlfriend. I had been in love with her since the day we met when we were little, but was always to scared to ask her out because I was afraid. Afraid that she would be scared, afraid that she wouldn't feel the same way, and most of all I was afraid I would loose her. But my plans where shattered when she took a liking to Luke, he's always been the good looking one. I guess his cousin over here didn't get enough sexy or luck since he's now famous. I stopped texting her back and answering her calls because I felt like I had failed I felt like I wasn't good enough and because it took me so long to get the guts to ask her out. I lost her in a heart beat. I lost her. That would be something I might never get over.
The only thing helping me is a new girl I met. She's really sweet and I want to get serious with her. Her name was Nicole. She's a year older but whatever. I invited her to come tomorrow to the cabin, I didn't get permission but I want to see her and make Destiny see her.
-
-
I had just called when I followed everyone to the party room. Destiny ran up to the stage as the boys called her up, she looked at me like I was a piece of shit and flipped me off.
Thanks, love you too.
I gave her a dirty look meaning I didn't give a fuck, even though I did..a lot. I left to go back to texting Nicole. She would be here tomorrow and maybe just maybe I will get over Destiny.
We'll see.