Chapter 15

(Luke's POV)
I drove up to the school hoping to see my beautiful Destiny waiting for me. I get out of the car attempting to search for her. I can see her hair and legs poking out behind a huge willow tree. I walk up trying to scare her but what I saw scared me more than anything. Her wrists were completely drenched in blood, same with her thighs. Her eyes were shut and she looked completely lifeless. People looked straight at her- glared and gave dirty looks then walked past. I can already feel her pain. I panicked as I saw her beautiful face lying there cocked to the side. My breathing heaved and I picked her up bridal style. I ran to the car placing her in the back seat, I ripped of my shirt and wrapped it around her wrist. I didn't care what I looked like at this point all I cared about was her and only her, it will always be her. I slammed the door shut and drove straight to the hospital, probably speeding on the way. I called the boys and Misha, they all were stunned.
-
-
I picked Destiny up out of the back seat of the car still shirtless. I ran her into the hospital. Misha and the boys were waiting for me. Misha was shaking her leg rapidly and was already crying when I walked through the door. She screamed and cried harder as she saw Destiny in my arms. The boys mouths were open and their eyes' were huge. I don't think they realized how bad it was. The nurses and doctors immediately rushed her to the ER, I knew she was loosing blood since they screamed it about 50 times. My whole body was shaking I couldn't stand the fact that this was happening it did seem real--none of this did. I ran with the nurses down the hallway, looking at her face. My eyes started to swell up with tears. Right now I couldn't be a man, this girl was everything to me I couldn't risk loosing her. The doctors pushed on my shoulder as I tried to enter the room.
"LET ME IN I NEED TO BE WITH HER!! PLEASE SHE NEEDS ME PLEASE LET ME GO IN!!" I was making a scene but I couldn't care less. I could see the doctors' faces. They were serious and nervousness filled their eyes. This was bad this was really really bad. I looked through the window to see the nurses hooking her up to an IV.. She seemed so close yet so far away.
-
-
-
-
(Destiny's POV)
I woke up to startling pain, my reaction was louder than I thought it would be. I ended up screaming at the top of my lungs which only made my wrists and thighs hurt even more. Luke was half asleep waiting outside the hospital room. Wait. Hospital room? He was shirtless too. Then everything seemed to flood back like rushing water into my brain. Luke picking me up taking his shirt off so he could wrap it around my wrist. Him speeding down each rode trying to get me here. I didn't realize he cared so much. My heart monitor had went from normal pulsing to really really high pulsing. I could see the small line reach the top of the little screen meaning my heart was beating way to fast. I looked down to see my blooded bandages. I'm disgusted with myself. I was still in the half asleep half awake phase so everything was a blur. All I saw was a doctor go out to Luke and them both walking in. My body was failing to stay awake and I couldn't hold on. My hand slipped from the grip than was keeping me awake and I felt my body collapse onto the soft pillow behind me.
"Baby--please stay with me--please." Luke pleaded, I couldn't see all of him but what I could see was his tear stained cheeks and red eyes. I forced my body to stay up right so I could feel him. I ran my hand down his cheek wiping the tears away. He held my hand and drew circles in my palm which only made me realize how much I loved him. The feeling inside me was so strong that seeing him cry only made me cry, so that's what happened. The hot tears boiled on my cheeks as I sat there in my hospital gown looking into his sparkling eyes. This boy really cared about me. I cared about him. We sat there, there was no need to talk. All we both wanted to do was thank God for bringing us both into each others lives.