Chapter 8

(Destiny's POV)
We stacked couch cushions and pillows and lightly pull a blanket over the top. Perfect. Our fort was finished. He smiled at our work of art which made my hear skip a beat, his smile makes me happy. He makes me happy. We both crawl into the warm space and focus on the movie. Luke gets up and walks into the small kitchen. He puts popcorn in the microwave and brings it out to me. The bag is burning my hand but I don't say anything, I've been in worse pain. I find my self staring at him in awe.
"Like what you see?" He cheekily smiles and raises his eyebrow.
"I guess you could say that." He looks into my eyes making me blush.
"Your beautiful-you know that?" He says with confidence in his voice.
I was shocked.
"Your the first boy to tell me that and mean it, and that means a lot to me..I'm usually not told things like that." He gives me a sympathetic look. He looks down then looks into my brown eyes.
He takes my arm and slides his fingers across my cuts..he noticed.
"May I?" I'm not sure what he wants to do but I trust him.
"Sure I guess." He slowly puts his face on my arm he pecks every single one of my cuts..making them ache but I don't care. Such a sweet gesture made me tear up. No one has ever done anything like that not even Brady. I fall to pieces and cry into his shoulder, tears staining his shirt. He rests his chin on my head and pulls me close. He puts his hands on my waist line and I bring my arms to his back.
"Thank you." I sob looking up from his shoulder.
"Shhshshh-it's alright no need to cry..I'm right here." Luke looks like a badass when you glance at him but I feel like he has a soft spot towards me. I look up to see him looking down to me. I stare at into his eyes for awhile as he looks down to my lips. I look at his, his lip ring perfectly placed to the side. He tugs at his bottom lip which makes me blush. He takes his hands and places them on each side of my face. He slowly takes both his thumbs and wipes away the tear streaks under my eyes.
"All better." He lightly brushes his lips against my ear as he whispers the words to me. I nearly chocked as he did it. No guy has ever made me feel this way, or even been attracted to me. At this point we're only 5 inches apart staring at each others features...almost like we're trying to figure the other one out. We stay like this sitting in the fort covered in blankets as the movie played . He moved closer but hesitated.
"I'm not one for kissing on first dates but here goes nothing." He brushes my cheek as he pulls away from my ear. I could feel his heart racing which made mine race even faster.
He placed his soft lips onto mine being gentle as first. I could feel his cold lip ring on the side of my mouth. Our lips moved in sync and we both continued. The kiss got heated up when he bit my lip. What is he doing to me? We move together as Luke gradually moves me downwards. I'm now on the ground as he hovers over my body. The kisses are perfect for my liking, not too sloppy but just enough. I swear fireworks went of as he attempted to stick his tongue in. I hesitated but gave in, which only made him more eager. Our tongues fought for dominance as I tugged on his perfect blond hair still styled in a quiff. His hands are now on the back of my neck under my blond hair. We separate to breathe for a moment.
"Wow.." I say astonished because of how good that felt.
"That felt.." He hesitated trying to find a good word.
"Right.." I say finishing his sentence for him.
"Yeah. He says softly. We should get to bed, we've had enough fun for one night." And with that I collapsed onto his chest, he wrapped his arms tightly around me rubbing my shoulder. He lightly kissed my forehead making me feel safe and secure...like I've always wanted.