Chapter 5

(Destiny's POV)
We all walk into a room filled with snacks and drinks. Me and Misha walk into the room amazed, but Brady seems like this is completely normal to him. The boys walk in and I gulp in a huge amount of air. He's here, he's here. Luke walks past us and I try not making eye contact but I find him looking at me..odd. Boys usually don't look at me..well they do but mostly out of disgust..because I'm disgusting.
"Hey guys welcome to our little turf!" The red haired boy says to all of us.
" And hey there bro!!" He goes to Brady and they clasp their hands and give one of those "pat on the back" hugs. That's strange..they're acting like they know each other..
"My name is Michael, if you didn't know. And this is Luke Calum and Ashton!" Michael points from left to right saying their names in order. I look over to see Misha totally fangirling over Michael. I nudge her shoulder so she can snap back to reality. She shakes her head and looks forward.
"BRADYYYY!!!" Luke penguin walks all the way to Brady and bear hugs him. Brady receives the hug and accepts it.
"HI LUCASS!!" Brady yelled in a strange voice. What the hell? They know each other?
"Hey..um Brady can I please talk to you in private out here?" I ask him as he sits down on the black sofa.
"Erm..sure?" He awkwardly gets up and walks with me out the door.
"Why didn't you tell me you knew the boys!!" I asked still completely shocked.
"Well I wanted..umm..I really don't know." He says giggling. I look at him and see Luke in his face features. What? He looks like Luke.
" Are you are Luke related?!" I blurt out without thinking.
" Um..yea we're kind of cousins..." I slap is shoulder and look at him with fierce eyes.
" Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!"
" Because I knew you really liked the band and I didn't want to ruin it!"
"WELL THEN." I look back to the door about to head back in.
" Are you mad?" Brady asks, I can tell he's concerned.
" No I'm not just kinda freaked out.." And I really was. How can I like two guys when they're related!!?
I walk back into the room as if nothing happened.
" What was that?" Calum asks ruffling his blond streak of hair in his natural dark brown hair.
" Oh nothing, just sorting out some things." I reply with all eyes on me.
"Why don't we sing something for you guys?" Luke asks to lighten the mood.
"Sure why not!" Misha says looking over at me.
"Yeah! Let's do this poo!" I say letting my inner dork shine.
Luke laughs at my remark and his nose scrunched up revealing his deep dimples carefully placed on each side of his gorgeous jawline.GOD THIS BOY IS HOT.
"Anyone know a song?" Brady asks to the group.
"Wait didn't Destiny just write a new song?" Misha looks at me and I can feel my cheeks getting hot.
"Umm..I don't know.."
"Oh come on PLEASEEE" she begs.
"FINE WHATEVER." I give in and Luke hands me his guitar...HIS GUITAR.IM PLAYING HIS GUITAR WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
I position my self and introduce my song.
"So this song is called "Wherever You Are" it's not be best but here goes..."

I start singing..I calm myself and remember writing this is my bedroom after my first breakup, the boy who left me on the side of the rode..

"For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are.."

I belted out the last notes and found tears boiling in my eyes..I couldn't help myself. I opened my eyes and thankfully tears didn't come pouring out. Luke was staring at me and so was everyone else. I hope I sounded ok..if not then ummm..I'm dead.
"That.Was.Fucking.Beautiful!!!!" Ashton sat there with an astonished look in his face.. was I really that good?
I smiled as I sat there. Luke stepped out of his comfy spot on the sofa and drowned me in a hug. I was NOT expecting that. He was tall so I fit right under his chin..this felt really good..I don't want it to end. Ever.