Chapter 9

(Destiny's POV)
I woke up still on Luke chest. I had fun last night, the most fun I've had in a while. I released myself from his grip making him yawn and open eyes.
"What are you doing?" His voice was deep and husky..his morning voice is something I know I will never get enough of.
Without answering I go back into the small hotel bathroom and change back into my previous clothes. I fold his sweat pants and shirt in a pile and lay them on top of his suit case in the bedroom.
The boys are finishing their world tour here in London and had to pack pretty heavy. They only have two more shows until they're free, and I'm free from school. It's June now and the school year is almost over...thank God.
I walk into the sitting place and sit with my legs crossed on the floor next to a half asleep Luke. His eyes are heavy and he has bags under his bottom lashes.
"We should go downstairs and meet the boys to get breakfast." I say to him. He turns his phone off and looks at me. I had washed my face and my face is pretty bare considering I don't have any makeup here and I cried most of it away last night.
"Why do girls where makeup?" Luke asks out of nowhere.
'Because I can cover up my ugly face. That's why.' I wanted to say but I didn't and decided to make a simple answer.

"Well..umm because it makes us feel beautiful I guess." He gives me a funny look.
"You don't need it.." He puts his warm palm on my cheek. It gave me chills and made my heart race. I sheepishly smiled and ended up blushing..my cheeks burned.
Luke took two seconds to get changed. He wore his black skinnies, his baseball tee and some black converse. He gave up on his hair and threw a beanie over it. I stood on my tip toes and lightly brushed his floppy quiff up over his beanie. His hair was super soft and I never wanted to stop touching it, weird I know. He looked great thanks to my quiff skills. We walked out of the hotel room to meet the boys. They were all waiting out front for us. We all got into a taxi squishing together as best we could. I was leaning against Luke as he leaned against the window. He looked out the window studying every detail as we went by. He looked so peaceful..it made me happy. I looked down for a second noticing Luke had taken my hand into his. I felt chills go up my spine..why does this not give me such feelings. I'm not used to them and it's driving me insane. In a good way I mean.
-
-
-
-
We end up going to IHop for breakfast. It was now 9:30 so it was more like brunch. I had to go home today..O had school tomorrow. I got lost in my thoughts and they made me sad. I don't want to go.
-
-
After we ate the boys dropped me off at my house. Mom was still sleeping so I snuck up the stairs into my room. I waved out my window to Luke and the boys one last time before I would see them again at their next show. Luke smiled at me showing his dimples..what a child. Michael waved his hand rapidly while Calum and Ash smiled sweetly and waved. That just shows their personalities.HA. They all stepped into the car still smiling and waving. As they drove down my road they all rolled down the windows.
"WE LOVE YOU DESTINY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I covered my mouth with my hand and got teary eyed as they disappeared. June 1st. The day I came into this disgusting world 17 years ago and the day I found my happiness.