004. Airplane Rides & Hotel Rooms

" Losing family is never okay

" Losing family is never okay." - Harper Stark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harper, Happy, and Peter all met up at the airport the next day. Apparently to Tony it would be a good idea for Tony to get their first so he left last night.

The three were going through security, they finished and got on their private plane. "Peter. Can you stop filming for one second and just take in the fact that your on a private plane."

Peter put down his phone and sat down across from Harper, Happy sitting next to them. "I am... by taking a video, smile." Harper rolled her eyes and looked at Happy. "Happy. Can we have some wine?" "No, your father and mother would kill me."

Harper sat back in her seat and sighed. Peter was talking to his phone, recording. "Harpers being a grinch." Harper lifted one eyebrow "What is a grinch?"

"You've never seen that Christmas movie? How the grinch stole Christmas?" Harper shook her head. "No. I never really watched movies when I was younger." Peter stopped his recording and put his phone down for real this time. "Why?" Harper put her head down as a flashback came.

Harper was in her room lifting some toys, it was around Christmas time and the avengers had a break for the season. Someone knocked on her door causing Harper to break concentration and making all the toys fall.

The door opened, revealing Steve, Clint, Tony, Pepper, Bruce, and Natasha. "Whatcha doing little one." Nat had walked in the room and sat on the girls bed. "Just practicing, you know. My magic stuff."

Natasha nodded, everyone stayed quiet for a while until Bruce spoke up. "Are you up to watch a movie?" Harper jumped up. "Sure!" Harper grabbed Bruce's hand and they both walked to the living room, everyone following behind.

Steve decided to put on a scary movie even during Christmas. He thought Harper was old enough to finally watch one. Which she was but what they didn't know one movie would cause chaos.

When Harper screamed everything shook. When she got scared,she had this instinct to blow up the tv. Her eyes would turn a blue color. Everyone knew it was Harper that was making everything shake, They didn't mind.

But when someone scared her that night, a shot of magic flew out her hands, breaking the vase and everything shook a lot making many of things fall down. Harper was scared. Not because of the movie but because she just broke a vase and like twenty glass plates & cups, all from her little body.

"Just something that happened a while ago." Harper answered Peter. That's when they heard Happy snoring. "No way. Is he sleeping?" Peter looked at Happy and laughed, Harper laughed too. "I'm gonna get some sleep too. Wake me up when we get there" Harper put her head back on the seat pillow and closed her eyes, smiling. As she dozed off that smiled faded. Peter watched, he wasn't falling in love. He was just making sure she was comfortable. Besides they just met and this isn't a love at first sight type of thing.

They finally made it to Germany, eight hours later. Happy had woken up early and woke the two kids that fell asleep. "Come on. We're here." Harper woke up slowly. She hesitated at first but ended up getting up. Peter was still sleeping, so Harper tapped him making him jump. "It's just me, we're here." Harper spoke really quietly.

Happy grabbed Harper and Peters suitcases, putting them in the car Tony left. "Come on slowpokes!" Harper and Peter walked down the stairs of the jet and hopped in the back of the car. Of course the first thing Peter does is record. Peter showed Harpers face. "Will you smile this time?" Harper nodded and said 'hi' to the camera, giving it a quick smile.

"Where are we going first?" Harper was very serious about this whole thing but she knew it was way to early to be doing a mission, but then again. It's the Avengers.

"To have fun. Then by one-thirty you guys  have to be at the hotel and at the airport." Happy responded then put the glass up that was in between the drivers and the people in the back.

The three drove for about 40 minutes, looking at the sights. Getting in and out the car, walking around, etc. Throughout those 40 minutes, Harper and Peter got closer. Peter told Harper about his parents and why he lives with his Aunt May. Harper told Peter about her childhood, leaving out the magic part. She wanted to tell him but it wasn't a good time.

It reached 1:00 and they made it to the hotel. Peter and Harper had a two bedroom room, while Happy had one. Harper and Peter went in while Happy told them to suit up. Harper went into her bedroom to find her case sitting on the bed.

There was a note on it that said "Hope you like it. From Tony." Harper opened it up to see a Blue outfit. It was absolutely amazing. It looked like a dress but it wasn't, it was leather and soft. Harper tried it on, she absolutely loved it!

Peter walked in by accident and started at the girl twirling in the mirror, it caught Harper by surprise,  "Jesus Peter you scared me." "Sorry, I like the fit."
Harper smiled. "Thanks... I like yours."

"Come on guys we need to go!" Happy opened the door while Peter and Harper walked out. Once they got to the airport, they were told to stay behind something until Tony said the word. Now was a good time for Harper to tell Peter about her powers.

While they were watching Harper took a deep breathe and looked at Peter. "Hey Pete, I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to not freak out." "What?" Peter looked at Harper. Harper started moving her hands certain directions, that's when blue finally started coming out her hands. "No way. Holy crap." Harper covered his mouth cause he was being a bit too loud. "Do not tell anyone, You and the others are like the only ones that know."

Peter smiled "I am very good at keeping secrets." Harper and Peter both pinky promised "Underoos!" Was all Harper and Peter after that conversation, meaning it was their time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SERENITYS NOTES, thinking about have 10 chapters each act. tell what you thought about this chapter. ik the flashback SUCKS but i couldn't think of anything else lol. also thoughts on euphoria episode? lexi and suze ate.