008, Homecoming

"Legally Blonde is the best movie ever

"Legally Blonde is the best movie ever. " - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harper came out the principals office with Peter, she and Peter had gotten lunch detention for the next week or two. Ned was waiting outside for them. "Dude, did you guys get expelled?" Harper shook her head. "No. Just detention." Peter responded.

Harper took her phone out her pocket as it had rung. It was her dad, she just hung up the phone. Ever since the whole Ferry incident, he has been stuck to Harper like glue. Calling her every five minutes, location on, and she temporarily doesn't have her watch anymore.

"Who was that?" Peter asked, watching Harper put her phone back in her pocket. "My dad, he's been so annoying recently like more annoying then Thor annoying." Peter nodded sadly as he knew it was somewhat his fault on why Harper got in trouble.

"Well, I've gotta get to class. I'll see you in detention Parker. Ned I'll see you later." Harper waved goodbye and walked towards her history class. Walking to her class her phone rang again. She ignored it, she knew it was gonna be a while were Tony would just give up.

——
——

It's been about a week since the ferry incident, Peter and Harper had took their first week of detention, got their grades up, and even had a mini baking session in between. But it was now the day of homecoming and they both didn't have anyone to go with.

Harper was walking towards the bathroom, when Peter came running out but stopped when he saw the girl. "Hey." "Hey, I thought you had calculus period." Peter said, holding his clipboard he had.

"Yeah, just had to use the bathroom." Harper smiled, and kept walking towards Peter, when he stopped her. "I just, wanted to apologize. About getting you in trouble. I mean if I had just stayed in detention none of this would have happened. I should have listened to you."

"Its fine Peter. I don't care. To be honest, I'm kind of glad you didn't listen to me because like I said that day was you tried your best and thats what mattered most. Besides my dad will get over it."

"I know, I just- it was not very cool of me, especially the thing I said to you before that." Harper smiled at the boy fiddling with his fingers and clipboard, she walked up and grabbed his hand, holding them in hers.

"Its okay, really. Besides I like can't stay mad at you and it kills me sometimes." Peter laughed. "Good cause I like really like you." He said. "I know." Peter looked at Harper confused. "I have eyes and ears everywhere Parker and Besides the whole keeping identity thing, your horrible at keeping secrets." Harper let go of Peters hands as she realized he had calmed down a bit.