007, The Ferry

"This day couldn't get weirder

"This day couldn't get weirder. " - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harper walked in the halls of Midtown High, a huge smile on her face. The school news was talking about Spider-Man and his amazing save in Washington. She knew this was boosting Peters ego to the roof.

But what she couldn't stop thinking about was last night, the night she had her first kiss. Harper walked down the flight of stairs to see Peter. "Hey do you think we could-." Harper was cut off with Ned coming towards them.

"Dude, dude, dude. What is it like being famous when nobody knows its you." He whispered as the bell had rung and everyone was walking to class.
"Crazy, dude." Peter whispered back.

"Its crazy... should we tell everyone?" Ned said, smiling. "No." Peter said shaking his head. "Should I tell everyone?" Ned said again. "No! Also can you guys stop saying dude." Harper whispered-yelled.

"Sorry. We should get to class." Ned said, turning around and walking towards Spanish, Harper following behind. "I'm not going to class." Peter blurted out, causing Harper and Ned to turn back around and walk towards Peter. "Pete, your already in so much trouble for ditching the decathlon." Harper said.

"Look, Listen. I figured it out, the wingsuit guy is stealing from damage control and when he takes from damage control, thats how he makes the weapons so all I have to do is just... catch him!" Peter exclaimed, Harper sighed.

"But we have a Spanish quiz." Ned said. "Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here. Mr.Stark is moving the Avengers plus Harper upstate so when I bring this guy in-"

"Peter, you really wanna be a high school dropout?" Harper said sounding mad and kind of upset. "I'm so beyond high school right now!" Peter walked backwards towards one of the emergency exits and then turned around to see the principal, "Parker. Stark. My office." He said, walking past Peter to go towards the office.

Peter turned around and sighed. "Never-mind, I'll see you Ned." Harper waved a quick goodbye to Ned and walked next to Peter, which she then slapped his arm. "Ow, what was that for!" Peter whispered-yelled.

"Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate." Harper mimicked Peters voice. "I don't sound like that." He said quickly. "Not the point, the point is when are you gonna stop worrying about proving you can be a super-hero. It'll ruin your life, you can get the wrong people involved and next thing you know their dead. And someone dying is the worst feeling ever, trust me. So please listen to me and stop chasing after this guy."