005. The Big Fight

"I'm a fighter not a Football player

"I'm a fighter not a Football player." - Harper Stark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Underoos!" Was all Harper and Peter after that conversation, meaning it was their time. Peter webbed captain shield and landed on a cargo car. Harper jumped over the box they were hiding behind and did a few flips towards her dad.

"Nice job kids." Tony looked at the two. "Thanks dad." "Thanks Mr.Stark." Harper looked at Steve and at Natasha behind him, Harper did a little wave at Nat, Nat saw and did one back.

"You've been busy." Steve looked at Harper and Peter. "And you've been a complete idiot." Harper looked confused at first, normally Steve and Tony fight together not each other. Harper and Peter had no idea they were about to fight the others until Clint released caps hands from the webs.

"Harper, go get Sam and Bucky. Peter help her." "On it!" Peter webbed Harpers hand and swung to the place Bucky and Sam were running in. "Whoaaa, I'm never doing this again."

"I'm about to throw you, you ready?" Harper looked up at Peter "What?!" Peter threw Harper towards the window, breaking the glass and her stopping herself from landing on the ground with her powers. Peter then swung in behind her. "Never do that again Parker."

Harper and Peter both ran behind the two. Harper stopped them by blasting them. "Peter, Webs. Hands. Go." Peter webbed both Bucky and Sams hands together.

Harper walked up to them. "Hey guys." Sam smiled "Hey Harp." Bucky looked at the girl "Like the suit." "Thanks! Dad made it."

Tony heard Harper from the earpiece and cut her off "Harp, less talking more fighting." Harper sighed and looked at Peter, "They look good, lets go." Harper flew up to Peter and grabbed him flying out. "I will never get used to the fact that you have powers" Harper put Peter down "And I will never get used to the fact that your Spider-Man"

Peter smiled "Touche." Harper looked around to see if their was anything else they could do instead of fighting Bucky and Sam. Harper then noticed Wanda dropping cars on Tony. "Peter, stay here." Harper ran towards the three, and Harp stopped the last car Wanda was about to drop on him.

"Hey Wanda. Clint. I thought you retired?" Harper looked at the two, she looked like she was struggling a bit. "I did. Yet here I am." Harper used her other hand to give herself more strength. "Like I said Clint. Retirement is not for you."

Harper couldn't hold on any longer to the car, that Wanda was also holding. So Harper let go, letting the car drop down. "Sorry dad." Wanda and Clint had already ran.

Natasha ran up behind the girl and patted her back. "Hey Poptart, a little help?" Harper ran next to Natasha and helped her dad up. "Do we have some type of plan?" Nat looked at Tony, Harper was just in the middle of them looking back and forth.

Next thing you know, all you hear is Vision a few miles away. "Lets go." Tony grabbed Nat and Harper flew next to them.  Harper landed next to Nat, she looked around and saw Peter swinging his way over.

Peter did a quick flip and landed next to Harper. "You left me." Peter whispered. "Sorry, I had to help." Harper whispered back, the realized Captain team was walking towards them.

Thats when Tonys team started walking, Harper and Peter keeping up. Captains team started going faster, making Tonys team go faster. It ended with both of the teams running towards each other.

Harper and Peter both went to fight Wanda. Wanda threw the fast punch by throwing a car at them, Harper caught it before it hit them tho. This ended with Peter webbing Wandas hands together and Harper throwing the car back, making it hit Wanda and pushing Wanda back.

"Come on, lets go get the others" Harper and Peter started running towards Steve. "You get Steve, I'll get... whoever I find." Peter nodded and kept running towards Steve while Harper ran the other way. Harper found the hanger, apparently thats what Steve was looking for. "Dad, I found the hanger thing you were looking for." Harper spoke in the ear piece, running towards it.

"Block it, make sure no one gets there." Harper slightly nodded and just kept running. Soon Bucky and Steve where running behind her. Catching up to her. She didn't notice till she turned around and saw a huge person in front of her eyes. She was still running just backwards.

"Can someone tell me whats going on." Steve looked at Bucky then back at Harper still running. "We just need to get to that hanger Harp." "What is so damn important about a plane Rogers. We have many jets you could just take."

Bucky finally spoke up "That one is more important and faster." Harper raised her eyebrow "Can you stop talking to me like I'm five. I'm not I'm fifteen."
At this point Steve and Bucky ignored her.

"Fine, you don't wanna talk to me, then your not getting this plane." Harper turned back around and ran a bit faster. She got into the hanger, surprisingly faster then Steve. When Steve and Bucky almost made it someone made a tower fall down.

Harper covered her mouth, hoping they didn't just kill them. Luckily they didn't. "Harp, we need that plane. It's important." "Not unless you talk to me fi-." "Harper, give them the plane" Natasha was behind her.

"You too Nat? Someone please tell me whats going on." Steve sighed, he almost broke but Natasha spoke over him "For your safety, we'll tell you when your older." Harper scoffed. "I am older, I'm not some little kid anymore. So stop treating me like one, both of you." Everyone stayed quiet. "Know what, whatever." Harper turned around and walked to exit of the hanger.

Harper went to go find Peter. "Pete! Peter?.. There you are." Harp saw Peter about to get in the car with Happy. Harper hugged Peter but then stopped "Sorry, I don't, I've never really hugged a boy before. Just sorry if that was awkward." Peter laughed and opened the door wider for her to get in "Come on." Harper smiled and went into the car.

"Can I see more of your blogs?" Harper asked, considering its gonna be a long trip home. "Sure." Peter pulled out his phone and opened his camera roll.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SERENITYS NOTES, lets just say i know this whole chapter is not in chronological order of the movie but i was too lazy to change it lmfao. anyways tell me what you thought!