003, GOTG

"I could have stopped him Peter, I could've changed it

"I could have stopped him Peter, I could've changed it." - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The four were standing by the 'window' the ship had, it was going very fast and it was going towards some type of planet. "Hey, whats going on?" Peter asked from behind Strange and Tony. "I think we're here." Strange replied, sort of questioning his answer.

"I don't think this ship has a self-park function." Tony walked towards one of the steers. Harper walked up to Strange. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal, close those around it." Tony said to Peter who was listening and following. "You understand?!" "Yeah- got it." "This was meant for one big guy so we got to move at the same time."

The ship was going straight towards a spiral of rocks. "Maybe we should turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter shouted, which they did just not on time as the ship had smashed into the rocks, making one half of the ship break off. "Harper, you gotta listen to me. You gotta help me do a force field." Harpers head shot at Strange. "What! I don- I can't."

Strange did some swift movements, making a yellow field around them. "Harper, come on." He said, practically yelling as the ship was going down. "Okay, Okay." Harper closed her eyes and thought for a moment. Soon their was a blue bubble forming around the four of them.

The ship had fully reached the ground, fully crashing. More pieces of the ship falling off. Harper had fell breaking her part of the forcefield. Strange had broke his and helped both Tony and Harper stand up. "You guys okay?" Harper nodded wiping off her suit. "I owe you one." Tony said patting Stranges shoulder.

Peter then came down, upside down, holding onto his web. "Let me just say if aliens, wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Harpers face turned into pure confusion.

"I do not want another single pop-culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Strange and Tony were looking at him. "I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter pointed behind him referring to 'something is gonna walk through that door'.

There was a sort of loud clanking noise, sort of like a bomb. When Harper looked down their was one right in the middle. "Run!" Harper yelled but all four of them ended up getting thrown back. Harper landed on her back, she groaned shaking her head and sort of sitting up. "THANOS!" was all she heard, she turned to look over to see Strange protecting himself from knives.

His cloak then threw himself at the strange man, covering his face. Another one flew up shooting some type of lasers at both Harper and Tony, Harper quickly ducked and blasted something making it blow up in front of the man. Tony then caught him and threw him down, he surprisingly landed on his feet.

Harper stood up and went to go find Peter, who was jumping over and around things trying not to get shot from the gun. She quickly noticed as Peter was tied up, and was in a headlock, Tony was holding down one of the other guys and Strange was ready to fight. Harper's eyes were turning a blue color, with hues coming out her hand also getting ready to fight.

"Everybody stay where you are, chill the F out." The guy pressed the side of his head taking his mask off revealing his face, still pointing the gun at Peters head. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony also took off his mask revealing his face. "I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" Harper looked at the guy on the ground, trying not to laugh at his comment. "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to I'm gonna french fry this little freak." That caused Harper to get serious.

She walked up to her dad and pushed him out of the way now holding the guy down and pointing her hand to his head. "Lets do it! You shot my guy and I'll blast him, lets go!" Harper shouted. "Do it Quill, I can take it." The guy underneath Harper shouted, pushing her foot harder on his chest. "No he can't take it!" "She's right you can't."

"Oh yeah, you don't wanna tell me where she is, that's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself, starting with you." Quill said, pointing the gun at Harper then back to Peter. "Wait- What, Thanos? Alright let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Strange asked sort of confused. "What master do I serve, what am I supposed to say Jesus?" Harper loosened her foot a bit on the guys chest as she realized they weren't really a threat. "You're from Earth?" Harper asked.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." "Yeah, that's on Earth, dispshit what are you hassling us for?" Harper finally took her foot off the guy but still had her hand pointed to his head. "So your not with Thanos?" Peter chimed in. "With Thanos? No. I'm here to kill Thanos, he took my girl, wait who are you." Peter took his mask off. "We're the Avengers man." Quill finally let Peter go and sighed.

"You're the ones, Thor told us about." The girl in the corner said, webbed up. "You know Thor?!" Tony pointed to the girl. Harper looked down at the guy she was holding and sighed stopping her hand from hovering over his head. "Yeah, tall guy, not that good looking. Needed saving." Peter looked at Quill with a confused and disgusted face. "Where is he now?" Strange asked.

Quill, Tony, and Strange all went off to talk. Harper ran up to Peter. Peter quickly hugged Harper. "Are you okay? Are you hurt." Peter said breaking from the hug and grabbing her face looking around for some cuts. Harper grabbed his arms and brought them down. "I'm fine. The real question is if your okay." Peter nodded as a response. "Harper! I need to talk to you." Harper looked over to see Strange standing by the ship entrance.

Harper grabbed Peters hand and they both walked out the ship together. Peter went over to Tony as Strange needed to talk to her alone. They both started walking towards a rock and sat down on top of it. "So, how'd you get your powers?" Strange pointed to Harpers hands.

The girl shrugged, "I honestly don't know. I wish I did. All I remember is struggling to control them, I mean I still do sometimes. Why?" Harper looked at Strange. "Could you maybe help, as I'm going to go forward in time. Sometimes it doesn't work and I need someone powerful to-" "Yes." Harper answered quickly, to quickly. Stranges head shot up. "Yes, I'll help. What do I have to do?"

——
——

Both Strange and Harper were still sitting on the rock, no one noticed the two, Strange sat criss cross and put his hands in an "okay" motion. "You ready?" Strange asked. Harper nodded, the girl grabbed Strange's arm and closed her eyes. The necklace Strange had opened showing the stone, turning it a very bright green. Meaning it was working.

Finally Strange closed his eyes and started floating. Harper was still holding on, doing this spell was sort of hurting her though, she just didn't know. When she opened her eyes she was in a white room.
"Not this again." She sighed, starting to walk in the room. When Strange opened his eyes he ended up in the same room, along as with doors popping up.

Harper moved back as a door popped up randomly, by her face. "Is this were we're supposed to go? Why are there so many?" Harper looked around to see no one else around her. She then looked back at the door and opened it. It was very bright white. "Lets do this." Harper said walking in, the door closing behind her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SERENITY SPEAKS ! why does it feel as if this act is going so fast LMFAO?