007, The Plan

"And with that, I will never be showing my face again

"And with that, I will never be showing my face again." - Harper

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Both Harper and Tony walked over to where, Strange, the Guardian, and Peter was. They were talking about Thanos and the stone. Harper stood the furthest away, crossing her arms listening to them.

"That is a horrible plan." Quill stated as to the plan Strange had given. "What are you gonna do? Dance against him? You're not that strong, You'll die." Peter replied, fixing his hair. "We know someone thats strong." Strange looked over to Harper. Harper looked up from the floor.

"No-No, we are not using my daughter as a weapon against that... thing. You're gonna have to find someone else." Tony spoke up, as he had caught up to who Strange was talking about. "Stark, its the only way. She has the power to beat him." Harper looked in between them, trying to find the words to say.

"Like I said, your gonna have to find someone el-" "I'll do it. I mean if its worth it, yeah I'll do it." Harper spoke up, walking towards the two of them. "Harper Elizabeth no. Are we just forgetting that not even 30 minutes ago you were in horrible pain."

Harper touched her dads shoulder, "I'll be fine- I promise, besides the ringing stopped and I'm fine. I'll be okay." Tony sighed. "Fine, whats the plan magical wizard dude."

——
——

Harper sat on a piece of rock, when she saw a blue portal open up and Thanos come out of it. He looked around the place in admiration. "Oh yeah, you're much more of a Thanos." Harper spoke up. "I take it that Maw is dead? This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." Thanos started walking towards the girl.

"You may regret that. He brought you face to face with the sapphire witch." Harper replied, tilting her head slightly and making her eyes glow a blue color. "Where do you think he brought you?" Harper looked around and sighed heavily. "Let me guess. Your home." "It was." Thanos closed his hand. The gauntlet glowing a red color. "And it was beautiful." Things around the two started becoming perfect. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide?" Harper replied. "At random. Dispassionate, fair, to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman.. and what I predicted came to pass." Harper rolled her eyes as everything around her went back to normal. "Congrats! Your a prophet." The girl slowly clapped. "I'm a survivor."

"Who wants to murder trillions." Harper got serious once again and crossed her arms. "With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy." Harper scoffed and leaned forward. "Then what?" "I finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."