𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢.

Name: Baji Yume
Nicknames: ???
Occupation: Student
                                        Gang Member
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 10, 1989
Age: 16
Blood Type: O
Height: 173cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Bronze
Relatives: Mother                                
         Younger brother
Affiliation: Black Dragons

APPEARANCE

Yume is a tall teenager, almost the height of his younger brother.
She has straight black hair with wavy white ends. She wears it in a hime cut, usually tied up in a ponytail. She has sharp canine fangs, just like her brother. She has sharp features on her face, giving her a strong and confident look. Her piercing bronze eyes with long black eyelashes, and her red painted lips are one of her many prominent characteristics. She has a tattoo on her neck that says 'マネービッチ', which means 'Money Bitch' in Japanese. Her tattoo goes all the way from under her jaw to her shoulders.
She mostly wears her gang uniform, which consists of a long white jacket with the Black Dragons' logo on the back of it, along with white cargo pants and black combat boots. She wears her uniform unbuttoned, often wearing bandages on her torso to cover it during fights, and other times she wears a tight black croptop under it. When she is not wearing the gang's uniform, she can be spotted wearing her high school's uniform, which consists of a squared blue skirt with a white buttoned shirt and a grey vest over it. She wears a black jacket over it, and her shirt is often over her skirt and the tie, matching the skirt's color, is messily worn. She wears black thigh high socks and her black combat boots over it, with casual white sneakers inside the school. She always wears a gold chain that says 'Baji' in english.

PERSONALITY

Yume comes off as a wild person who only bases her character on her strength and fierceness, however, she is a extremely smart and calculating person. Every step she takes is calculated by herself thoroughly. She loves the thrill of adrenaline, just like her little brother, and she can also be seen smirking during her fights. Yume doesn't care about friends or family, as she thinks that only puts a weight on her as she takes steps towards her dreams. However, her only weakness is her little brother, Baji. She cares for him the most, and she grew an unhealthy materialistic obsession with money, afraid their mother wouldn't be able to provide for both of the siblings. She joined the Black Dragons along with Koko, who is a genius at making money. She is often seen with Koko at karaoke rooms, calculating plans to make new forms of income.

SKILLS AND ABILITIES

FIGHTING PROWESS: Yume grew up terrorizing all the kids in her school, as she was a tall girl, she took the leadership over her middle school with her outstanding strength. Her mom, as she noticed that she loved fighting, put her in martial arts classes. When she approached Taiju to join the Black Dragons, he refused to let her in the gang due to being a girl, as he related being a female to being weak. Yume asked him to one versus one against her, and if she was able to beat him, he would have to accept her into the gang. Taiju accepted, thinking he would have to just pull her hair for her to back down. Yume was able to take out Taiju in just two punches, without letting Taiju approach her. Taiju couldn't do anything else other than accept her into the gang, as she was the first person to be able to beat him. Yume quickly became Taiju's assistant along with Koko, and the Black Dragons best fighter. Eventually, she was given her own unit; The ''Collectors'' Unit, which was in charge of collecting the money from the gang and making sure the debts were getting paid, no matter what methods had to be used.

AUTHORITY: Everyone knows about Taiju's and Yume's fight, therefore, she gained the respect from the whole gang. Being the leader of her own unit, she can call a good amount of people in one whistle. Due to being Baji's sister, Toman's founding members respect her deeply, and she could get their assistance and help any moment she wishes.

REPUTATION: As the Black Dragons have a reputation of being brutal, a rumor about Yume killing a person that didn't pay the gang quickly came up, giving her an awful reputation. No one wants to mess with Yume, as she was also known to be crazy soon after that rumor was created.

INTELLIGENCE: Yume has an IQ of 152. She is able to talk people into deals for the gang, and come up with plans of income and money laundering for the gang. She has never lost a fight up to date, as she is able to use everything in her use to get out of tricky situations.

KNOWLEDGE: Yume has been training martial arts since she was five years old, therefore she has incredible flexibility and extremely quick reflexes. As long she doesn't get injured, she can fight for hours. She knows different martial arts, and even though she might not be the best, paired with her insane strength she is able to use them for her benefit.

EXTRA

-- Yume's favorite color is red.
-- Yume's favorite food is ramen, unexpectedly as she has an expensive taste.
-- Yume loves jewelry and everything that looks shiny.
-- Baji is scared of Yume, as he always get beaten whenever they playfight.
-- Yume has great grades, even though she always skips school.
-- Yume smokes.
-- Yume's favorite spot is her brother's bedroom.
-- Her special skill is seduction.
-- Her dream is to own a millionaire business.
-- Yume loves to receive gifts.
-- The person she admires is Hajime Kokonoi.
-- The person she loves the most is herself.
-- Yume doesn't own a bike or knows how to drive. She is scared of bikes, so she is always riding on someone else's bike.
-- Yume always wears red lipstick and red winged eyeshadow.
-- Baji says his sister looks like a dream.