𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

'' Some things never change even when they hurt. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Takemichi came back to the future, where he was wearing a tuxedo suit, as bells were heard.
He was met with Hina as he left the bathroom, who told him that Pah was getting married today.
Hina dragged Takemichi to the room, where everyone from Toman waited, along with a bunch of unknown faces to Takemichi.
Kazutora, Draken, Inui, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Angry, Smiley, Hakkai, Yuzuha... they all sat at two separate tables, but next to each other, as they listened to Pah's words.
"Uh... thank you for coming today... the clouds... are not overcasting and it's uh... sunny." He said nervously and awkwardly, making everyone start laughing and complaining.
"Are you doing a weather forecast?!" Kazutora screamed, as Peh screamed at Kazutora, telling him to shut up.
"Pah-chin got his brain fried up okay?!" "Peh-yan, you're always so noisy." "Shut up, Mitsuya!" Mitsuya and Peh argued, as they all laughed.
"Peh-yan can't shut up." Hakkai said too. "You guys are so noisy! I'll kill you all!" "Big bro, you're the noisiest one right now." Smiley and Angry said, each holding their smiley and angry face.
"Come on now... Pah-chin hasn't even finished talking." Draken said as Emma sat next to him, with a smile on her face.
"You are all too mean to him... right, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said, as Kazutora had a huge grin on his face.
Takemichi's eyes filled with tears, as he saw everyone smiling in happiness, as they had fun.
"What's wrong, Takemichi?" Hina asked, as the tears rolled off his face.
"I just can't believe it..." He replied, as he smiled.

Pah was cutting the cake along with his now wife, as Peh and Kazutora teased him while they filmed with their phones.
Yume, who had come back from the bathroom, now sat next to Inui, as she smiled softly at her friends.
Everyone gathered around Takemichi, who cried, as they realized he had just come back from the past.
They thanked him, as they shared an emotional moment.
"Hey, hey, hey! Why is it so noisy over at that table?! The main guy for today is me, isn't it?!" Pah asked as he pointed towards the table they all now sat in, as Yume threw her shoe at him, as an irk mark appeared on her forehead.
"Shut up, Pah! The main person of the day is the bride, you dumbass!" She screamed as she threatened holding her other high heel in her hand, as Pah screamed back at her.
"Pah-chin, you're just a side character." Draken said, as Pah started arguing with him now.

Pah-chin had inherited his father's business. He's a rich guy. His bride is a childhood friend.
Peh-yan, just like always, became Pah-chin's adviser.
Mitsuya is a rookie fashion designer. Everyone is sure he will become internationally famous.
Hakkai became a successful model actively working overseas, and Yuzuha is his manager.
The Kawata twins own a ramen shop.
Chifuyu owns a pet shop, and Kazutora helps Chifuyu out with it.
Draken and Inupi own a bike shop together.
Emma became a baker, and she is awaiting a baby with Draken.
Yume, surprisingly, in this timeline, didn't end up with Taiju.
Instead... she ended up with Hakkai.
Yume became a successful jewelry designer, and she works together along with Mitsuya and Hakkai, sponsoring them and designing jewelry for Mitsuya's outfits and Hakkai's photoshoots.
She also helps Kazutora and Chifuyu out with the pet shop whenever she has time, since it was Baji's dream to own a pet shop.
Taiju, had become a successful business owner, as he owns a famous line of restaurants all over Japan.
Taiju and Yume ended up becoming best friends, while Hakkai, who had been in love with the girl his entire life, got noticed by the girl after the Kanto incident, quickly becoming closer, as the girl quickly fell in love with his caring and dork character, since the boy had gained courage to tell the girl about his feelings out of nowhere one day.
Taiju's and Yume's relationship was purely the confusion of them being each other's first love, and they ended up realizing they simply were sexually attracted to each other.
Yume had quickly realized what she felt towards Taiju wasn't love, but obsession, as the boy had been her boss for a long time, confusing her feelings.
Hakkai quickly teached her that in a relationship, both sides had to be equal, where you simply had to love and care for each other.
He had told the girl that love is a choice, but not a feeling. Once you take the choice of loving someone, you start feeling it.