𝗖. 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

'' I wanna get stupid, I wanna get dumb
Lose my inhibitions, dizzy from the drugs
I wanna get stupid, I wanna get dumb
Lose my inhibitions
But I don't trust no one
I don't trust no one. ''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

QUICK SUMMARY: Yume falls into Tenjiku's trap, who had planned to talk her into joining her, offering Kisaki's plans to take over Japan, above Mikey and anyone else. Though, the girl manages to escape, as she steals a bike after jumping off a rooftop, falling into a dumpster.

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Yume rides the bike to the Shiba family's house, as she parks and starts sobbing, trying to process what the hell had just happened, Hakkai comes out as he hears an unknown bike engine parking right in front of his house.
He quickly recognizes the girl crying against the bike as she still sits on it, and he runs towards her.
"Yume! Yume! What happened?!" He says as he grabs her shoulders, as the girl looks up to him, allowing him to see all the bruises on her face.
"I... Kisaki..." She says with a shaky voice, unable to tell him what happened to her.
"Let's go inside, Yume, you... you need help... Taiju will..." He says, but the girl quickly shakes her head in fear.
"D-Don't tell Taiju! I'll just go home!" She says as she panicks, not wanting the boy she still loved to find out she had been abused. She feared Taiju would go berserk.
And she didn't him to be involved with gangs, now that he had left that lifestyle.
Yuzuha steps outside with a sleepy face, as the loud screams from Hakkai had woken her up.
"Yume-chan?..." She asks as she recognizes the black short hair with red ends.
Yume sighs, realizing it would be impossible to hide it from the family now.
"Please... help me." She asks Hakkai, while she smiles as a river of tears run down her face, making Hakkai nod as he himself starts crying too.
He was tired of seeing Yume suffer. She didn't deserve it in his eyes.
Even if the girl had done irreversible damage to other people's lifes, he knew the girl regretted every bad action she had taken before.
"Let's go... Yume." He says as he helps her off the bike, as the girl puts her arm over his shoulders, limping as they walk inside the house, Yuzuha following behind as she worried over her friend.

Hakkai helped Yume sit on the couch, while Yuzuha ran to get the medkit.
As Hakkai held Yume's hands, trying to comfort her, a girl came out of Taiju's room, only wearing Taiju's t-shirt. Taiju followed right behind her, who swore his heart stopped beating as he saw Yume looking at him with her face beaten up, with her eyes trembling, about to cry again as she couldn't believe her own eyes.
That was the last thing she needed to see tonight.
Seeing Taiju sleep with another girl.
Her heart cracked right there, as she wiped the tears off her eyes.
She slowly stood up as the girl walked to the kitchen, as if she was in her own house.
Taiju walked towards her as Yume stood before him, her eye twitching in anger.
"Should I keep quiet?" She asked as her voice broke, tears falling off her eyes, but she wiped every one of them as they kept coming out.
"Yume... I just- they told me you had sex with Shion Madarame and I just... I just got a random girl, I was angry at you, Yume!" He tried to explain himself, as he tried to hold Yume's hands, but she slapped his hands away.
"He fucking... abused me... Taiju." She said in a low voice, as she turned around, while Taiju couldn't believe the girl's words. She was ashamed of her words. She was strong, so could something like this happen to her?
Tears filled his eyes, as he pushed the girl he had over outside of the house, throwing her clothes outside as he slammed the door after her.
He hugged Yume, who cried as she stood in the middle of the house, as her knees gave up, making him fall with her to the floor.
"Let me go." She cried out, as she slapped the boy's hands off her. She didn't want to be touched by anyone.
The boy walked away from her, giving her space.
"Taiju, get the fuck away. LEAVE!" Yuzuha screamed as she pushed her older brother inside his room. He wasn't helping, he was just hurting Yume more.
"I'm sorry... Yume. I love you, I really love you." He said as he was pushed away, as the girl wiped her tears off, feeling frustrated by her situation.
She didn't want to cry, but tears kept falling off, no matter how hard she tried to keep them away from her eyes.
"Yume, come on. Do you wanna sleep with me tonight? Let's get you a warm bath, yeah?" Yuzuha said as she panicked, not knowing what to do. Hakkai sat on the couch as his eye twitched, feeling furious. How could a friend do that to their own friend? He just felt disgusted, as rage filled every inch of his body. He wanted to kill every person that had harmed Yume.
He allowed Yuzuha to take care of Yume, as he was convinced that the last thing Yume wanted to do is have a boy around her.
Yume nodded, as she stood up with Yuzuha's help, who took her to the bathroom.
The bath being filled with water was heard after, as Yuzuha left the bathroom and ran to her bedroom, searching for clothes for the girl.
She walked again in the bathroom, slamming the door after her, going to help Yume to take off her clothes.
Yume could barely move, as she was exhausted. Her whole body ached, and injures were all over her body. Even if she didn't want Yuzuha to touch her, she needed to allow her to help her.
Yuzuha helped Yume get in the bathtub, carefully to not let the girl slip, whose knees trembled.
Yume hugged her knees, trying to hide her bruised body away from the girl.
"Yume... I know you don't want me to see or touch you, but you're my older sister... just allow me this once, please? You need to be cleaned, and your bruises need to be tended or you'll get an infection. Just imagine it's your mother bathing you when you were little, okay?" Yuzuha said softly as she smiled sadly at the girl, who nodded as she closed her eyes slowly.
Yuzuha grabbed a plastic cup and poured water over the girl, as she rubbed her back and bruises with a sponge, trying to not hurt her.
She poured shampoo on the girl's hair, rubbing it with her bare hands, then pouring water over her head with the cup, washing the soap away.
Yume smiled weakly to herself as she imagined a day she had gone to the beach with Mikey and Baji when they were just two and three years old, as her mom bathed them all together in the bathtub right after they had come back home.
Yuzuha rinsed Yume's body, and she was done.
"You're all done Yume-chan... do you want to stay here for a bit?" She asked the girl, who shook her head as she opened her eyes again.
"Okay... let's get you out, hold on to me so you don't slip." She said as she held the girl's arm, as she slowly stood up, while Yuzuha grabbed a towel that she covered Yume with as soon as she put her feet outside of the tub.
She rubbed her body as she was covered in the towel, drying her.
"Okay, now let's get you dressed..." Yuzuha said as tears filled her eyes, as she saw the girl covered in bruises.
It hurt her to see her older sister figure like this.
After all, Yume used to do this to her everytime Taiju used to hit her.
"Can you... cover my chest with bandages?" Yume asked as she sat on the closed toilet, as she wore underwear on her bottoms and Yuzuha cleaned the bruises on her feet and placed bandaids on her body.
Yuzuha nodded as she took the bandages out, wrapping it around Yume's chest, carefully to not put them too tight.
Her lips trembled as she saw the purple fingerprints on the girl's chest, fearing the girl would never recover after this.
This definitely was the hardest moment in a female's life.
She placed a hoodie over her torso right after, and Yume smiled in comfort as the hoodie smelled just like Yuzuha did. It reminded her of freshly brewed coffee with caramel.
Yuzuha dabbed a cotton with an antiseptic solution all over the girl's face, as Yume whined, telling Yuzuha to stop.
She placed a bandaid with a cute pattern on her cheek, right after she cleaned it.
"You look so cute, Yume-chan!" She said as she smiled softly at Yume, trying to cheer her up.
Yume nodded as she smiled back at her, comforted by Yuzuha's words and actions.
It felt good to be taken care by someone from your family.
She wished Baji would've been here to cheer her up. Though, she knew he was right by her side right now.
Baji, Shinichiro, her dad.
They all were by her side, guarding her.
Yuzuha helped Yume stand up as she put some pink pijama pants on the girl, and gave her fluffy socks and her own house slippers.
"All ready! Let's get your futon ready now." She said as she placed the girl's arms over her shoulders, walking outside where Hakkai impatiently waited for the girl.
He smiled in relief, noticing that Yume had allowed Yuzuha to take care of her.
"You look so cute, Yume-chan." Hakkai said as he walked to the girl, ruffling her wet hair, repeating the same words Yuzuha had told her.
"They destroyed my face." She replied back, shaking her head sadly.
The boy's expression instantly changed to a sad one.
They had damaged Yume, way more than Baji's death had done to her.
And he wasn't going to let it slide.
"You will always look beautiful in my eyes, Yume." He said as a tear fell off his eye. He couldn't stand this stinging pain in his heart anymore.
"Could you take me to buy a phone tomorrow, Hakkai?" She asked out of nowhere, making the boy confused. He nodded his head, thinking the girl already had one. She nodded back, relieved that she would finally have a phone.
She wondered if anyone had texted her this whole time, or if they had forgotten about her.
Her mom and Chifuyu knew she didn't have a phone, but the rest didn't.
Though, this had relieved Hakkai's heart.
He had been sending the girl kitty gifs after Baji had died, everynight, hoping it would make her happy.
And she had never replied, making Hakkai sad.
But now it all made sense, and he reminded himself to resend her all these gifs once she got a phone again.
"I don't wanna sleep tonight... could you stay awake with me, Yuzuha, Hakkai?" She asked with a sweet sad smile, while she sat on Yuzuha's bed as the siblings energetically nodded.
They had to be there for their friend, and stay with her for as long as she needed.
"Of course, we can watch a movie!" Hakkai said as he ruffled her hair once again, receiving a slap from her on his hand.
She didn't like her hair getting messy.
"Yume... I know it might be too early, but please tell us what happened whenever you feel ready. No pressure, take it easy." Yuzuha said, a serious expression on her face.
"I will tell you... you're my most trusted friends." Yume said as she sighed, getting ready to remember her night.

The girl had resumed her night to the siblings, as she tried to not let her voice break as she talked.
"My god, Yume... you don't deserve this... you've gone through so much. I'm sorry we couldn't protect you..." Yuzuha said as she hugged the girl, as the siblings cried along with her. Hakkai joined as he hugged over the girls.
He had to tell Mikey about this, before Tenjiku could hurt Yume even more.
Because it was clear that they were targetting her.
And he wouldn't let it slide, not anymore.
He won't let Yume get hurt ever again, no matter what.
He wouldn't be a coward. He was ready to fight for his loved ones.
Hakkai would go to war for Yume and his friends.