𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

'' We are bullet-bullet-bulletproof
We faced the negative looks and did it
Bad memories, numerous trials
We bravely blocked them all, bulletproof.
''

$$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

After Takemichi had been discharged, he had decided to create his own team.
He wanted to take down the Kanto Manji Gang, but if he wanted to take down Mikey, he needed a team. He couldn't do it by himself this time, even if he didn't want to involucrate his friends.
But afterall, Mikey was everyone's friend. He had teached all of them important things, and had spent their teenager years together.
Mikey had led all of them through the hardships of being a delinquent.
It was their turn to lead him.
They wanted to save Mikey too.

After the incident, Mikey had given Rokuhara Sendai over to Yume, so the Black Dragons now had around two hundred and fifty members in total. She had refused the S62 Generation to join her gang, since they didn't fit the Black Dragons motto. So the S62 Generation had joined Kanto instead.
They had grown a lot, and even if Rokuhara's members were quite problematic, they respected Yume and decided to follow her orders.
If they did anything that damaged the Black Dragons reputation, she would kill them with her bare hands.

Takemichi had recruited Hakkai, Inui and Chifuyu. He tried to recruit Mitsuya, but he was too busy designing his outfits for an important newcomers fashion award.
So Takemichi respected it, since it was something he had promised to Draken.
He understood that.
They had attended his fashion competition, and he had won.
Though, Mitsuya had rejected the award, saying that he wanted to join his friends instead.
And so, he joined Takemichi's team too, surprising all of his friends.
They currently were at a park, where Chifuyu had given his role as the team advisor to Mitsuya.
Chifuyu had made some awful t-shirts as their uniform, and named the team 'Thousand Winters', which was basically the meaning of his own name.
After a long while of them complaining about Chifuyu's awful designs, he had given in.
"By the way, Takemitchy. Pah-chin and Peh-yan are joining us. I look forward to our meeting." Mitsuya said, making Takemichi glad.
They were more people now. The old Toman was slowly forming again, which made all of them happy.
"I got in touch with the Kawata brothers too. Smiley flipped out at the fact that he wasn't invited first." Inui said, making Hakkai giggle.
''We're a bunch of idiots, aren't we! I also have news! Yume told me that she won't be joining us, but she will lend us some of the Black Dragons if we need help!" He said, crossing his arms behind his head, kind of pouting.
"She is really mad at Takemitchy... but she still loves Toman and will protect it. She said that she doesn't belong in Toman, but as Baji's sister, who was a founding member, she will do help us out. You should talk with her, Takemitchy." He added on with a weak smile, slightly sad that his friends didn't get along now.
"Even if Nee-san is angry and cold... she has a warm and caring heart. She won't leave us alone with this burden. She's the only one who can take on Mikey!" Chifuyu said with a grin, making everyone else nod.
"Ah-- right! She also said she will lend us the money for whatever you need! So talk with her too Taka-chan!" Hakkai added with two thumbs up, making everyone cheer.

"Well then, that makes nine of us! The founding members of Takemitchy's team! We're counting on you, captain." Mitsuya said, bumping his fist against Takemichi, while the rest of the boys stood behind him.

After that small meeting, Takemichi went to visit Senju.
He wanted her to join his team, since she also wanted to take down Mikey.
Somehow, she ended up agreeing.
Next visit: Yume's apartment.

He climbed up the stairs of the luxurious looking building, quickly ringing her door's bell.
The door was quickly opened, Kuma peeking out of the door in his school uniform.
''Takemitchy! What business brings you out here?'' He asked with his casual grin, standing to the side, allowing the blonde boy to step in.
''This is a nice apartment... I've never realized Yume was this successful.'' Takemichi mumbled, making Kuma slap Takemichi's back in a friendly manner, throwing him forward by the sudden force, startling him.
''I don't think you know Yume-san really well, Takemitchy! I think this is why you've been clashing all this time with her. I'll tell you some things about her, come on, take a seat!'' Kuma said, patting the couch in front of them.
''I think you're right. All this time, I've never stopped and talked to Yume about anything. I don't ever know what she is thinking about.'' Takemichi said, accompanying his words with a sigh, taking a seat.
''No one ever knows what she is thinking about. That's what makes her special. She won't be coming home until night, so get comfortable. Let's see... where should we start?'' Kuma said, bringing his hand to his chin, deep in thought.

''What about... her income? Why did she allow the Black Dragons to sell her strength? Why did she want so much money?'' Takemichi asked, suddenly filled with questions. He knew all the questions he wanted to know the answers to.
''This goes way back to when Yume was still a kid. Her dad, Baji Daisuke, got diagnosed with cancer. Though, the cancer had progressed too much for him to get medicated. Yume just wanted her dad to go out full of happiness. She wanted to take him on vacation, bring him to expensive restaurants, buy him designer clothes, a bigger room, a comfortable mattress. But how was she supposed to do all that if her mom's income was only enough to pay rent? Since she was a toddler, she was gifted power. Power she could sell in exchange of money. 'Why not take advantage of my power?' she used to think. But all that just brought her addiction and despair. It turned her into a monster. Her father ended up leaving before she could buy him anything. I assume she's been traumatized.'' Kuma explained, a neutral expression on his face. It was sad, really sad. However, all of them had gotten past this. Yume no longer felt bad about it. So no one had to feel sad for her anymore. Past is past, she thought.
''I blame this on Shion Madarame and Hajime Kokonoi. They did this to her.'' He said with a now angered expression, clenching his fists.
''Yume has a good heart. Everyone has always told me about it. I can see that now.'' Takemichi added, making Kuma smile softly.
''Anymore questions?'' 
''What about Taiju-kun? What happened? Why would he leave her?'' Takemichi asked again.
''Well, what happened was very simple. After the Christmas Eve incident, Taiju realized he had to change. That included his relationship with Yume. He loved her so much that he was afraid of hurting her, so he chose to let go. 'If we belong together, we'll see each other in the future again.' That sort of thing went down between them. Though, they still love each other! They're good friends, but they're on separate ways now.'' Kuma explained, but that just raised more questions in Takemichi's head.
If Yume loved Taiju, why was she with Mikey now? What was going on through her head? It made no sense.
''But... if she loves Taiju... why are Mikey and her together?'' He asked, hoping that Kuma would have an explanation to them.
Kuma let out a long sigh, sinking in the couch.
''Well... Yume said something about Mikey being unable to see the light, and that she needed to be his light in the darkness or we'd all end up dead. I think... she thinks that Mikey needs love to change? But really, she doesn't love him. I think she just wants to protect him. She truly is in love with Taiju, she still keeps her promise ring he gifted her.'' He answered to the question, making Takemichi quickly stand up, with his fists clenched.
''We need to help Yume realize that she can't save Mikey by herself! It doesn't matter if she's equally strong or stronger, she can't save Mikey that way! He needs all of us, his friends!'' He said, getting on his knees in front of the couch Kuma sat on.
''Kuma-kun, please help me! Please help convince Yume to fight with us and join Toman's second generation!'' He begged, bowing down to the floor with his head against it.
Kuma leaned forward, with a cheeky grin on his face.
''Under one condition...'' ''Let me join Toman too. How can I miss such an event?! I'd die to watch Yume fight Manjiro!'' He exclaimed, patting Takemichi's back, making him stand up.
''Of course, Kuma-kun! I'd invite you anyways, you're a better fighter than us and you're my friend!'' Takemichi said with a big grin too, as they both laughed until Takemichi left, feeling successful.
Hopefully, Kuma would help them.

A/N: hello!! i missed you all! <3