18

He watched the droplets falls from the shield into the sink.

With every splash  against the ceramic basin, Steve pictured every hit he'd made with the weapon to anyone who came to mind that had gone against him. Anders was just another body to the add to the very high count that he'd accumulated over the decades.

He felt nothing.

His shield had been stained with traitors blood before and washed off just as easily as the others had, fading from existence. The click of Wren's heels on the floor was a telling sign she was back from sorting the cleaning process, and Steve resumed washing the blood until no trace was left.

Good job Vibranium was easy to clean.

"Was it sorted?" He asked, not turning from the sink. She was lurking in the doorway; her perfume had floated across to him already. She always smelt appealing, with or without.

"It was."

He'd noticed a change in her slightly but for the better. It was like they now thought along the same lines in terms of Hydra morals and how they should be carried out and dealt with. The shy little bird he'd preyed upon had grown her wings and had come into her own.

And he loved it.

"I told you that it wouldn't be pretty."

"I never said it wouldn't." At this point he turned and looked at her. Her face told him nothing other than the act he'd just committed hadn't affected her. Her lips turned up into a rather sinister smile. "You got your man; we have nothing to worry about now."

"Nick Fury will find out. He'll send another."

"So let him." Wren shrugged. "He keeps sending agents and we keep finding them and seeing that they're dealt with, soon he won't have any agents left."

Steve smirked devilishly. "You are thinking like me now birdie..." and wagged his finger to entice her towards him. She obeyed, moving into his arms as he leant down and kissed her deep. "And I've gotta say it's an improvement..."

"Maybe this is me?" Her eyes looked up from under her lashes at him, narrowing slightly. Steve felt her hands reaching for the sides of his helmet and she slowly pulled it off. "Much better, now I can see that face of yours." Chucking it to one side and leaning up to kiss him again. "And it's certainly a face I wanna look at more." She told him in between kisses and then leant up to his ear. "And that you want me to sit on..."

"Fuck yes..." he grunted and grabbed her face again, kissing her hard, tasting her mouth and savouring every part of her.

His hands slid down to squeeze her ass and then he stopped, looking down at her with a very hungered expression. "Wreeeeen?"

"Yes Steve?" She knew exactly what he was going to ask her and pleaded ignorance.

"Are you wearing any underwear under this?"

She smirked and shook her head slowly.

The rumble at the back of his throat rose as he brought his mouth to her neck, hands sliding further down and slowly pushing her skirt up to her waist. "Just one taste, it's all I need..." he told her quietly as he got down on his knees, pushing her legs apart further.

"Now who's the one begging?" Her cunning look never left as she felt his tongue slide into her, while her hands tugged at his hair, pushing his face a little more into her.

He pulled away and snorted. "I don't beg for anything or anyone."

"Had your taste Captain?" She jested and pulled her skirt down to deny him any more of her.