The Meeting📸

I took a deep breath. I looked in the mirror, I had on my first day of school outfit. The school still haven't gotten me my uniform.

Today is my first day there but, I'm showing up in the middle of the school year. It was inevitable I would get into U.A, especially since the school has been getting a bad reputation and to add on the fact that I'm a very powerful girl.

Yet, most of the school doesn't even know what my quirk is. It's not like I'm hiding it, I don't care if you know or not. I don't put things on display like that.

There's a lot I don't put on display, I like to keep to myself actually. I'd consider myself a normal chill person.

Nothing crazy just normal. I'm not trying to be like anyone else, and I don't think I'm different... special maybe but that's only my ego speaking.

I heard a knock on my door, and I looked over. I opened it and I saw my brother. He's my younger brother, even though he's taller than me.

"Y/N, dad told me to come get you."

This what her brother look like btw😀

I nodded and grabbed my bag and left the room. Now I won't tell you a lot about me, but I will tell you about my brother. He's fourteen, this will be his first year in high school and my third year in high school.

His quirk is slowing down time, or maybe it's him getting faster than everyone else... I don't know for sure. He liked the outdoors while I'm a homebody, we're the complete opposites but we get along well.

My dad grumbled, "Hurry up you little fucks! I got work!"

My dad is abusive. No point of me even beating around the bush, he doesn't hit me often, but he hits my brother a lot. It makes me hate him more than anything.

He would hit my mom too even when she was sick... I wasn't supposed to say that.

Anyways.

"We're coming dad." We ran to the car to race who would sit in the front seat. I won because I used my quirk.

What is my quirk you ask? You'll figure it out. My brother, August said, "That's not fucking fair man!" My dad smacked him upside the head, "She's just better than you son. Man up."

I stuck my tongue out at him and scowled my dad. He got in the car and said, "Y/N, you drive. I'm late to work, you can be late to fucking school."

I rolled my eyes and switched seats. I don't have my permit, this is illegal... yes. But it's either this or blood on the windows. I got in the driver's seat and dropped him off at work.

Now it was just me and August. It was relieving. August sat in the front and played our playlist. Which is music we both like because we like compromise.

He said, "How's you sleep last night?" I laughed and he shook his head. "Let me rephrase, did you sleep last night?" I said, "Nope." He leaned against the window and watched the trees swish by.