The Visit

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school, today I was going to make people sign up, the dance studio should be ready in a couple of days, so I need to be prepared. 

Me and August decided to walk to school. 

I said, "August, you want to join my dance class?" He looked down at my sign-up sheet, "Hell yeah! What's on the list?" 

I thought, "Well we can have, jazz, pointe, or hip-hop. Those are my only fields." He smiled, "You know I'm learning hip-hop." I thought, "Why not ballet?" 

He whined, "I'll look gay doin' that." I laughed, "Nothing wrong with being who you are." He furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm not gay." I looked at him and started laughing and he chuckled. 

"You know I'm kidding." He laughed, "Yea-huh." I looked up, "What?" 

He sighed, "Nothing, I've been kinda hallucinating." I laughed, "This nigga fighting his inner demons right in front of me." 

We both started laughing but then he got serious. 

"I've been struggling with sleep." 

I nodded, "That's normal for you, you did this as a kid too. When we moved to a different place you used to sleep in my room because you couldn't sleep in your own." 

He thought back, "Did I? Didn't I pee in your bed too?" 

Triggered. 

"Yeah, you did little niggalet! I had to clean that shit up too." 

He laughed, "Be positive! At least you didn't get peed on." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Get to fucking class." He laughed and walked in the school. 

I walked in class and saw nobody else around but Bakugo. "Hey Bakugo." 

I sat down tired, "Sleep well?" I shook my head, "didn't sleep at all." He inspected me to make sure he didn't see any new bruises. 

He looked out the window, "Mm." 

He seemed to be deep in thought. I left it alone, I wanted to ask him to be a part of my class, but it felt too awkward. 

What are you thinking, you are a confident bitch! 

I said, "Yo, uhm... you wanna join my dance club?" 

He looked at me and said, "No." 

I furrowed my eyebrows. 

That was kind of mean. 

Mina walked in and I took a breath of relief. "You wanna join my dance-" She smiled, "YES! I bumped into your brother on the way, and he told me about it!" 

I smiled, "We gonna be so lit!" She laughed and sat down. She glanced at Bakugo and whispered to me, "Do ya'll ev- wait can you activate your quirk?" 

I nodded, I paused time, so it was just me and her. "Do the two of you ever talk to each other?" I nodded, "We actually do, he seems cool." 

Mina looked at him again, "Look at his eyes." I looked at his frozen facial expression, his head was turned the other way, but his eyes were stuck on me. 

"I don't know, I catch him glancing at you a lot. But he seems a little upset today. Don't talk to him much, because he's very mean and I don't want him to hurt your feelings." 

I smiled, "Aw thank you." I unfroze time and looked at who walked in the door. 

I waited for everyone to walk in the class. I got up and stuck up a sign-up sheet. "It's for dance class ya'll, please join."