Homework💬

We both decided that my room would be the meet up place because apparently my room is cleaner and because Y/N is scared of Mina. I opened the door, "Come in."

Pretend there's drums in here also

Pretend there's drums in here also... this is made by Amdelie on twitter check them outttt

She walked in and peeped around, "Your room looks... WOAH!"

She rushed over to the drums, "You play?!" I nodded, I felt cool saying that... until Y/N picked up the sticks and tapped each instrument and then played a whole ass set.

She got up, "Wow! That was my first time playing the drums."

My jaw dropped, "IT TOOK ME SIX YEARS TO HAVE THE SKILL I HAVE! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING RIGHT NOW!?"

She started laughing really hard in my face, "I'm just fucking witcha. My mom used to play drums, learned from her."

Her accent is so cute.

She got up, "Okay, so I need help with the whole biology of it." Mr. Aizawa's quirk studies were what we're learning because he said our project would be us using our ultimate moves to its highest power.

She pulled out the homework and said, "I already know all this stuff but... what's this?" I said, "It's easy. What's one plus one?"

She stared at me confused. I shouted, "Y/N, WHAT'S ONE PLUS ONE!?" She jumped, "Sorry I got stuck. Japanese is my second language you know?"

I forgot that she's not from here. I wonder where she's from, how did she even end up in Japan? Why out of the country at that?

She said, "It's two by the way." I said, "Now divide it by two." She looked at her paper and put the work down on the paper, "See correct, now try again for this one."

She did it again but did it wrong. I groaned in annoyance, "Y/N, why did you divide it by two." She furrowed her eyebrows, "You just told me to nigga?"

Why is she calling me slurs?!

I said, "Nono! Divide it by the amount of numbers you added." The realization caught onto her face, "OH! Yes, yes, my apologies."

She got to work, and I waited patiently. But not that patient, "Come on Y/N, what's taking you so damn long."

She said, "Okay then, what's nineteen divided by three point five?" I said, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A DECIMAL?!"

She said confused and panicked, "I DUNNO STOP YELLING AT ME I'M SORRY!" I looked at her.

She doesn't respond well to shouting.

"sorry. Let me see what you did wrong." I checked her paper to see what she did wrong. And we finished up the homework.

She got up and stretched, "I don't feel like going all the way over to my dorm." I said, "Stay here then." I shut my mouth.