Choreo

I dunno what this is but it had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe omfg and the comments ya'll are assholes omg😭

I made him stand next to me and look in the mirror. "Since I'm so sure you're not a beginner, I think we could take the mirror down." 

His face panicked, "Nah, we good." I laughed, "Oh okay." I thought back to the hardest dance I learned and scrolled until I found the song on my playlist. 

I listened to it and did the mini version to see if I still remembered it. 

I nodded. 

I said, "Alright first, you're going to start in a squat above the ground and just bounce to the beat." He said, "It looks like I'm twerking Y/N." 

I shook my head, "No sir, this is twerking, we're not doing that." I slightly demonstrated twerking and his eyes darted to my ass. His face started to blush. 

Hey, I'm not afraid to shake a lil ass to prove a point. 

"Now you're going to rest your arm like this, so you look chill, no matter what don't look forward." 

He asked, "what happens if I look forward?" 

"We lose the affect." 

So then when the song started back again, I told him to look forward. 

I said, "Then you're going to get up but jitter a little. Like this, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah." 

I stood up. "How the fuck am I gonna hit that many beats so quickly?!" I laughed, "You're the expert, remember?" He rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure." 

He did it like me and I smiled. "Perfect. Now we do it with the beat." 

I played the first bit of the song. I made him do it so I could see where he needed to improve. It was the jitter part. 

"When doing that part, I see you're thinking about doing it on beat, don't think about that... just think about as individual movements." 

I demonstrated again and he inspected me carefully. This time I did it with him, so he'd have something to work with. 

I smiled, "See you did it!" He smiled, "Eh, whatever." 

I moved on to the next part. "Okay so here, your shoulder is going to be sore for a while. You're going to swing your arm to this shoulder really fast and strongly. Show power." 

He did my move, "Power isn't hard for me." I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, while your moving your arm make sure your feet are moving with your arm, so this foot jumps and your balance shifts to that one." 

I pointed at his feet, and I noticed his shoes, I'm lowkey a sneaker head, "How the hell did you get those?!" He laughed, "My mom's a fashion designer." 

My jaw dropped and I looked up at him, "Sometimes I wish I wasn't poor." I laughed and continued. 

Sometimes I forget the things I say is concerning. 

I said, "Well you got that down do it to the other side." I taught him the whole dance and he was getting rapidly tired. 

I was still energized. 

I smiled, "Okay dude! Time to practice it with music!" I turned on the song and skipped to the part we dance to. 

I squatted on the floor and waited for the beat to drop. Bakugo was doing well but his eyes were stuck on me the whole time.