Kiss of Passion📸💬

I stayed up all night over thinking what Bakugo said. 

"Wdym? What does he mean what do I mean? What do I mean? What?" 

My alarm went off and I began to get ready, I really didn't want to show up early and have to talk to Bakugo, so I procrastinated. 

I started to fold clothes, and ate some breakfast, and then changed my outfit like seven times because I started overthinking that as well. And then it was finally time to go to school. 

I walked passed my class and saw Bakugo was still in there alone. Then Mina saw me standing outside the class. She waved and when she made eye contact with my face, she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"What's u-" I covered her mouth, "SHHHH YOU!" She chuckled, "What's going on?" 

I sighed not wanting to admit it, "I think I like Bakugo." She fake gasped and laughed, "Me and Auggie already knew that." I panicked, "Is it that obvious?!" 

Mr. Aizawa said, "Girls? Get in the class." We walked in shyly and I pulled out my phone and texted everything I wanted to say. 

You

Bakugo is so cute and hot and like he knows how to get me going and he's so considerate of my heart butttt I also don't wanna ruin our friendship because I don't want to lose him and he's like so sweet to me and listens to me and drops everything for me and can't say no and he's such a providerrrrrr UGHHH I DON'T WANNA RUIN IT 

Mina read and looked at me and then looked behind me and then back at me. 

"Freeze." 

I turned around and saw Bakugo looking at me. I unfroze and looked at Mina and texted her. 

You

You don't think he saw our text????????😰

Mina🛸🌸

I'll beat his ass if he did for invading your privacy😑

I put my phone down and looked at Bakugo. He looked at me and we had this awkward eye contact between us. He said, "You never responded in the GC." 

I laughed, "We can talk about that later." He took one last look at me and said, "Alright." He turned to the window to think and soon the bell rung. 

Mr. Aizawa said, "Today, we are going to work on expanding your quirks and also using your ultimate moves." I smiled and Aizawa said, "Alright let's get going to the gym." 

The class got up and Bakugo stuck behind me like a scared kid to his mom. Like he didn't want to let go. 

I walked closely next to Mina, "Hey? You wanna go out to the mall with the girls?" 

I was about to say yes but then I remembered, "Oh, I'm spending time with my brother tonight." She smiled, "Oh yeah, and how's your dad doing? You don't talk about him much." 

I accidentally activated my quirk. 

My eyes glowed that green color it usually does when I do it on accident. 

I can't control it but every time this happens, I can't control how long I stay in this state. It always feels like I'm about to use more power, but I just can't unlock it. 

Like something is holding me back. But it could also be because my period is going to start this weekend, and this usually happens a lot a week before my period.