Make Out📸

When we finally finished catching up, we went home. I walked him to his dorm, and I went into Bakugo's. 

I knocked on his door and he opened it. He looked tired like he had been working himself to death. I walked in and placed my purse on his table. 

I took my shoes off at the door and sighed tiredly. He glanced at the bag and looked at me. 

I placed it on his desk, "Here eat something." I shrugged, "I thought we should talk." 

He pushed the food away, "I'm not hungry right now." I sighed and tiredly wrapped my hands around his waist and pushed him to the bed. 

We both fell on the bed, and I lied on his chest. I lifted up my head, "I like you." 

He blushed, "Really?!" I nodded, "I knew for a while but when you kissed me it felt like everything clicked." 

He slid his hands on my waist. He held me firmly, "I thought I messed up when I kissed you. I was actually going to apologize to you about it." 

I said, "No, no, no need." He said, "So can I kiss you again?" I nodded and leaned down to kiss him. His soft lips were what I wanted. 

I pulled away and I could still feel his lips on me. They were buzzing. He sat up and scooted back to the bed frame. 

He said in a low voice, "What's wrong?" I shook my head, "Nothing but... I don't want you to get confused. I want a commitment Bakugo." 

He tilted his head and looked at me with that permanent scowl on his face. It turned into a small smile, "I know, I do too." 

His hands hadn't left my waist, I could tell he really liked my waist. I put my forehead on his and said, "Don't hurt me." He hugged me, "I won't ever." I smiled and tucked my head into his neck. "How'd you blow up that dummy?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know." 

"So, you have more to your quirk. You really should get your quirk assessed by a quirk doctor." 

I shrunk and leaned back while holding onto his neck, "I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww." I groaned. He smiled more and said, "I want you to know more though." 

I sighed, "I don't want to ask my dad for that because I don't even wanna talk to him." 

Bakugo said, "Well we could ask the nurse." I said, "Nurses do know more than doctors." He nodded, "See!" I said, "Bakugo, go eat or something." 

He looked down at his lap and then at me. I said, "Oh ya- Mfgh~" He grabbed and squeezed ass. 

He began to rub my thigh and looked at me with that evil ass grin. I furrowed my eyebrows, "You're a fuck." He laughed, "Yeah sure." 

He lifted me up and went to open the food. I said, "I bit off some pieces." He picked up his chopsticks and put it in his mouth and shrugged. 

"My tongue was literally just down your throat dumbass." My face heated up at how bluntly he put it. 

Now that I think about it, he didn't get too turned on by me, like I didn't feel his boner. 

I looked at him and said, "Can I sleep here tonight?" He blushed and almost choked on his food. "Hmm?" I repeated, "Can I sleep here tonight?" 

He said, "Oh, yeah." I added, "On the bed this time?" He turned around but I could see his red ears. "Mhm." He ate the food while scrolling on his phone and I went into the bathroom to shower.