12. Arabella🔥

"Stop!" I slap Romans arm again.

"That's it." He lift me over his shoulder, carrying me to his bedroom.

"Ro, i am butt ass naked. Let. Me. Down!" I slap his towel covered ass.

He kept trying to wash my hair in the shower but i washed it this morning so it doesn't need washed again.

He puts me on the floor, sits on the edge of the bed, pulls me onto his lap. "You slap me one more time and wait till you-"

I slap his jaw lightly.

He looks at me with angry eyes, then bends me over his knee so my ass is in the air. "Hm, how many do you think before this." He grips my ass tightly, "Is red and bruised."

"Two." I look at the floor.

I like provoking him. But Asher told me Roman was into this so i looked up videos... safe to say i thought i was going to be into it too.

His hand landed harshly on my left cheek, jerking me forward. He didn't stop to knead it like i seen on all the videos. He did it again, straight away, and again, and then again ten more times.

There was tears in my eyes when he was done, my ass stung and he finally rubbed it to soothe the sting. "This is how it's going to be from now. You disobey me and i'm going to punish you-"

"I will never be your submissive, blondie." I say through gritted teeth.

He hums, landing a hand on my other cheek, "Yes you will, especially in the bedroom." The last spank was a light one.

I close my eyes when his fingers trail over my thighs, around my sex, he gently presses a finger through my folds. "Don't tell me my wife is a masochist." He feels my arousal.

Yes. I think i might be.

I let him finger my folds, "My heads hurting, let me up."

He lets me up, but only to spread my legs and let me straddle him. "You're wet."

"From the shower." I throw my arms over his shoulders.

He looks down to my bare chest, then his finger gently grazes over the bar in my nipple, "When did you get it?"

"When i was in London."

He smiles, a cute smile, lowering his head to my chest, his tongue gently flicks over the bar. I inhale sharply, unfamialir to the feeling of a mouth over my nipples.

He uses his other hand to massage my other breast, while he fucks my pierced nipple with his tongue. I could feel him strain beneath me, and while i was desperate to see how big his cock was while we were showering, he did nothing but press it up against me, he stood behind me and didn't let me face him.

A noise creeps in the back of my throat and his teeth bite down on my nipple gently. I moan at that, god i am kinky. Actually, that's not even kinky, at least i'm not like Roman and get turned on by looking at blood.

That's probably why he's always hard, because he's always surrounded by blood. I can see him straining under his pants all the time, must be because he gets a thrill on killing people.

"Fuck." He sits up straight, hands on my ass as he picks me up. He places me on his bed between the two emerald green pillows, then stands over me and takes in my body. "Don't shave again." He looks at my pussy, "I don't like bare."

"I don't give a shit what you like." I stare back up at him.

He rolls his eyes, getting on his knees on the bed, he situated himself between my legs and leans over me, his lips capturing mine slowly.