74. Arabella

Romans sister is beautiful. She has long, golden hair that's so shiny i have to resist the urge to run my fingers through it.

She smiles at me, but doesn't say anything, then she turns to Roman and smiles at him.

We've just arrived at her small little cottage house in Italy, it's cute and covered in plants and open space which helps with her stimulation.

"Roma." Roman clears his throat, "This is my wife, Arabella." He speaks in English which surprised me a little.

Her gaze lands on me and her eyes twinkle, "Wife?"

"Yeah." I smile.

She looks back at Roman, "You love her like you love mamma?"

Roman nods his head, "Yes."

My heart warmed.

I look at Roman and he nods his head at me again, unaware of what to do or say. I'm thinking he doesn't have a good relationship with her.

She looks at me, "I hope he treats you well."

"He does. Very well." I wipe my hands on my sweatpants, "Do you like my ring?"

She look down at my hand, lips curling to a smile, "Can i?"

I nod my head and she pulls it off my finger with a little wiggle and is able to separate them without looking too much. "One for them all."

My eyes widen but she smiles. "I am very observant. Asher Reid hasn't taken his eyes off you since you have been here, Luca Armani keeps pushing up against your knee and Roman... My big brother doesn't introduce his nobodies to family."

I blush a little, and then look back at her. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be. Whatever makes you happy." She stands up, "I would like to show Arabella my bedroom."

I stand up and she picks my hand up and slides the silver ring onto my finger and then laces her hand through mine. "We will be down later."

She rubs on my arm and leads me up the stairs and into an immaculately clean bedroom. "You are very pretty."

"As are you, you look like Roman and he's beautiful." I say and she blushes, looking down.

"Roman being beautiful is a new one. Everyone i knew just called him hot."

"Once people get to really see his face, him, they'll realize how beautiful he is."

She looks at me, "You are good for Roman. He looks at you how he looks at mamma." She gets off the bed and walks to a dresser, opening it and taking out a picture.

She hands me the picture.

Child Roman was fucking adorable

He was holding his moms hand, looking up at her with wide eyes and that look of adoration with his pouty lip that he gives to me, his other hand resting on the small babies stomach. His mom was stunning, like actually beautiful.

Her hair was long and golden, skin tan and a glowy face, she was smiling, but i could tell it was a pained smile, dimples piercing her cheek and her eyes shining blue.

Roman gets his looks off of his mom.

"She's beautiful." I look at her.

Roma smiles, "She was. You remind me of her."

"I do?" I look up from the picture.

"Yes. From when you walked into the room. Your mannerisms have been the same. I think Roman likes you because of that." She says.