109. Arabella

"Hello, sexy mama." Rosa shouts loudly.

"God you actually look hideous." Luca says from beside me.

I slap his chest, "Don't be rude."

Rosa pushes him, kissing me on the cheek as she looks at my belly. "Oh, how does it feel?"

My back is killing me.

We went for the first 12 week scan.

Dr. Grey laughs, telling me my genes are strong because i'm having twins. Only Rosa and Valentina know the gender of the said twins.

Only one more month to go.

I waited so long to find out the genders because Rosa was travelling the world and we didn't trust anyone else. So we waited for her.

Gender reveal is today, i'm praying for a boy and girl, Luca wants them both to be boys.

The garden is decorated nicely we're going to video it and keep it on a CD. My first ever gender reveal.

"So, will i be happy?" I rest my hand on my stomach, i'm not that big, i mean, it's clear i'm pregnant but i can also mask it.

"Everyone will be hapoy. Go sit down." She kisses my cheek again.

Luca stays with Rosa while i walk down to where the kids are.

Romeo picked up on me being pregnant very quickly. He started being more gentle, telling the others to be gentle. When i started putting weight on, that's when we told the kids.

Ilaria cried. Said she was mad at me because she wasn't the youngest anymore. Matteo didn't really have a reaction, he said 'very cool mamma' and went on to play fucking fruit ninjas on Asher's phone.

Romeo said he's going to try and be the best big brother. I said he already is.

After i discussed things with Ilaria, she calmed down and said if it's a girl she's going to name her Poppy. I let her believe i would.

Then, we found it was twins and everyone was shocked for a minute.

I made sure they didn't tell me if they were fraternal or not, i didn't want to know anything. Today i find that all out.

Roman finishes tying off a balloon, his face going slightly red. "Why is Ilaria obsessed with balloons?" He pulls me into his lap.

"I don't actually know." I kiss his jaw. "I'm going to be too heavy for you soon."

"I think you're forgetting i work out every day, i've hip thrusted your weight times five." He rests his large hand on my stomach, "Two more babies."

"Two more babies." I rest my hand on top of his, looking at Asher ruining his fucking suit by rolling in the dirt with Matteo. "He's a child."

"Oh yeah, you should see him when he goes to the play park." He kisses my shoulder, "This dress looks beautiful on you."

It's just a simple white dress i got in Greece.

"Thank you. You look very handsome in a suit too." I look at Romeo running this way.

"Papa can i have your gun?"

"Romeo!"

"No." Roman shakes his head.

"There's someone though."

"Where?" Roman worries.

"Over there." Romeo points.

I look straight away, Roman too. I couldn't see anything.