35. Arabella

They're all my bitch boys.

I've come to realise that.

Even Roman is. Yes, Roman Reign is my little bitch boy.

I came to the conclusion, with the help of Rosa, they listen and do everything i tell them too, even if it takes them a while.

For instance, I said a wanted a dog, it might have took Roman eight months but guess what? I still got the dog.

Or when i told Luca i want the weekends to feed the ducks, every weekend he makes sure he's free so he can take me to feed them.

And Asher just falls at my feet for anything, literally anything. He's obsessed with me as much as i am with him.

And it's not just that either, it's the real true fact that they're my bitch boys. They always let me choose what to eat, they might disagree with my outfits but they never force me to change, i even manage to get them to match my outfits sometimes.

Luca is my own mannequin, he just lets me do his makeup or nails, braid that long hair of his. He does skincare with me when i ask him, washes my hair, showers me. He never says no to that because it always ends up with me either pushed against the shower wall or bent over the bathroom counter.

Asher takes me shopping when i want and that's usually every other day, he makes time to let me take Marshmallow on walks, he's even helping me train him. He's even helping me redecorate the library and go book shopping with me so i can refill it with books more my taste.

Roman did that, he gave me permission to have the library. I asked him and two weeks later he told me i could have it. He's still a dickhead, i'd say I'm more in a relationship with the other two than i am with him, him and i are more like fuck buddies.

Yeah, i'm fuck buddies with my husband.

We fuck, he parades me when he needs to, i talk to him only when necessary. I don't let him apologise to me anymore, because i know in the end he'll only end up hurting my feelings.

We fuck, he tries to stay but i leave, i know he checks up on me at night. Some nights i see him watching me from the chair in my room. We don't do anything after that.

No random kisses, no hugs, no relationship stuff. Just fucking. Though i know he told Asher and Luca to take care of that; and they do. Better then he ever would. They make me feel loved.

I hold my hand out, "Paw." I say to Marsh.

He places his soft white paw on top of mine and i reward him with a small treat. My bitch boys are out today on a mission to kidnap some Russian guy, so i'm with Katrina and Rosa.

"Arabella can i raid your closet?" She asks, we're the exact same size.

"Yeah, just don't touch the white Louis Vuittons, those are special." I hold my other hand out and Marsh puts his left paw on that. Those are my wedding shoes, i keep them sacred because i think they're beautiful.

"Gotcha." She slides across the marble flooring.

"Arabella four really heavy boxes have arrived for you." Katrina calls.

My books.

"Just leave them in the entry." I call out, stroking Marsh.

He muzzles his nose against my hand before barking and running away, he really likes the housekeeper Wallace. So when Wallace passes the garden window, i smile and let Marsh go.

I walk into the foyer, the same time the guys are all walking in. "Woah." i look at Asher, his beat up face. "What happened?"

He side eyes Roman with an angry look, and i notice Roman has just the same amount of bruises and cuts over his face, i turn and look at Luca's hand, a bandage wrapped around it, blood forming at the knuckles.