91. Roman 🔥

She rid Luca, bouncing on his cock while she threw her head back and forgot everything, apart from them two in that moment, existed.

Then she laid on the bed with the head hanging off it, letting Asher fuck her throat while she was upside down, meanwhile i ate her out while she was squirming.

Then she rested for two minutes, fingered herself while giving Luca a handjob.

We're all exhausted, took two viagra pills each because she has too much fucking energy.

Then she let me tie her to the bed and blindfold her, fucking her senseless, her tits bouncing, ass clapping. Fucking hell, it was a sight.

Luca started recording half way through, he's still going as she lays between my legs while Luca cleans up between her legs from all of our come.

She's red and swollen on her pussy but is determined. She doesn't want to leave this room until she can't walk.

She's came over fifteen times and still wants more. I'm on track to beating my record. If i can make her cum thirty times tonight she'll be my new record holder.

I massage her breasts, she moans, pinching her nipple. "Have i ever told you i love it when you play with my tits?" She looks back.

I shake my head no, "Never."

She smiles lazily, "I love it when you play with my tits."

Luca's on the mission to make her squirt and that is something i definitely want to see and keep in my memory forever.

She sits up, picking up Asher's phone and taking a million nudes before skipping the song.

She groans, "Wanna lap dance?" She asks me, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes he does." Luca answers for me.

Haven't had one of those in ages.

She gets off me and has the sense to push the windows open further because of the sex-scent and how stuffy it is in here.

Though she comes back right away, straddling me as she grinds her naked body onto me, lip syncing the words to the song as she runs her hands down her body, throwing her head back.

Who in the fuck taught her to lap dance.

She gets off me, turns around and twerks. I've seen her do it before but while she's doing it only for me, god it's fucking beautiful.

I grab her ass, squeezing the fat that's marked with our bite marks, hand prints and even a small cut.

She pulls Asher into the room whenever he returns from grabbing her snacks and body rolls over him, he lets out a laugh and holds her hip.

Oh she's completely high on sex right now.

She then dances over to Luca and pushes him on the bed, crawling on top of him as she seductively dances as if she's a fucking stripper.

This is the shit she does in our rooms when we're downstairs working and can hear loud music playing. She's teaching herself how to fucking dance.

Luca grabs her hips gently and then lifts her up, "Crazy woman."

"Songs not done yet." She wraps her legs around him.

"Songs done when i say it's done." He sits with her, nodding for Asher.

She turns her so her back is against his and then puts his hand between her leg.

"Hm, your fingers are magical, pretty boy."