44. Asher

Arabella goes straight to her room whenever she arrives back at our place. She doesn't say a word to anybody.

"What did you say about her?" I face Roman.

"I didn't mean any of it. Aaron's easy to manipulate, the more i convinced him she wasn't as good as he thought she was, the more he would back off. I needed him to trust me so he would lay easy on me... Didn't quite go to plan because i managed to get the cuffs off but... She... I insulted her a lot."

"Of course you did." I sigh, walking up the stairs. I shower first, the burn stinging. He was trying to brand a fucking A onto me because he thought that i would belong to him, merely for the fact our names both begin with A.

It's going to heal, thank fuck, but what the fuck? Delusional prick.

I take an extremely long shower, then change into more comfortable clothes. I knock on Arabella's door then walk in. She was looking out of her window.

"You guys never wait for answers." She stays looking out of the window.

"We're capo's. We never have to." I walk beside her.

"Where did Marshmallow go?" She asks.

"Katrinas taking care of him, so you can see him whenever you want." I reach my arm out to hug her but she dodges away. "Arabella?"

"I want to be alone." She looks down.

"If i bring up food will you at least eat it?" I step away from her.

She nods her head.

I look at her for a while to see if she's gonna change her mind but she doesn't.

So i walk out of the room, back down the stairs where Luca was pulling something from Romans back.

"How is she?" Roman asks.

"She won't let me touch her." I open the freezer.

"Katrina's picking up McDonalds." He winced a little. I stand where Luca is and look at the glass shards being pulled from his back. Fucking hell that mans pain tolerance is higher than i ever thought it was.

"Are like... hospitals a thing to you?"

"Go to our girl." He sighs, "And stop paying for her shit-"

"It was her fucking medical bill, Roman."

"I can do it."

"Okay i really don't have the energy nor motivation to break up a fight between you two." Luca shuts us ip, "If she wants space, give her space. If Asher wants to pay for her medical bill, let him. Just, for gods sake, please stop arguing."

Roman and I quiet at that, Katrina returns and goes straight to Arabella's room, meanwhile we all watch on the security camera.

Yeah we're all obsessed.

Arabella hardly ate.

All she did was cry. Onto Katrinas lap.

"She likes you the most." Roman clasps his hand on my shoulder, "Go to her."

"Giving her space." I look at the camera and how she constantly sobbed onto Katrina's lap.

"Now isn't the time for that. Go to her-"

"Why don't you go to her?" I look at Roman, "You're her husband."

"She also hates me." Roman says as if it's obvious.

"Make her not-"

"God you both piss me off so much." Luca sighs, walking out of the office room.

Roman and i look at each other, and then we follow him.

He knocks on the door and waits for Katrina's answer before twisting the handle and walking in.

Katrina looks at us, she looked scared almost. "Mr. Armani is here." She strokes Arabella's head.

Arabella rolls onto her side, curling her body into the fetal position.

Katrina kisses her head and then gets off the bed, walking out of the room. She nods her head over to us, "She knows about Juliana Hope."

Shit.

Roman looks down, "Someone get me Nicolas Costa."

"Roman if you dare lay hands on my brother i am going to kill you myself." Arabella says from inside the room.

I walk into the room, Arabella looked at me with hurt. "Don't touch my brother. I swear to god."

"What did he tell you?" Roman walks into the room, Luca following after him.

"That my mother is still alive, and you know it. And that she came here and you threatened to kill my brother if he told me." She brings her knees to her chest. "Did you know?" She looks at me.

"They didn't. I did." Roman answers before i get the chance.

She's going to flip when she finds him lying again.

"I told them last night, they haven't knew at all. Only i did. Can we talk about this?" He clears his throat.

I could see the urge she had to tell him to fuck off but she motioned for him to sit down on the bed anyway.

Luca sits beside him and i make my way over to the other side.

"How long have you known her?" She asks, resting her chin on her knees.

"Since i was a boy." Roman answers truthfully, "She and my mother were friends, i've known her my entire life basically."

Arabella's eyes widen in shock and then close over, "So you knew who i was?"

"Everybody knows who you are, Arabella. Your father was a powerful man and you his only daughter, he had men coming for you every single day since the day you were born. Everybody wants to marry into a family like yours."

She stays silent for a moment, eyes searching us. "Just be honest. I need you to be honest. All of you. I'm sick of the lies." She focuses on me for a second, "I seen the way your face scrunched whenever he said you didn't know. Tell me the truth, Ash. Did you?"

"Yeah." I say, no hesitation. "We all did."

She looks back at Roman, "Why would you lie again?"

He licks his lips, "Because i'd rather have you hate me then hate all of us." He admits, "I was the one that told them to keep that from you. So... If you want to hate somebody... hate me."

How fucking noble of him.

Roman Reign is actually trying.

"I want to know everything. From the start, Roman. And i want it to be all the truth."

=
=
=
=
=
my shoulders so fkn sore

word count: 1051