107. Arabella 🔥

Luca leads me into the penthouse, a nice atmosphere surrounding the place. We're getting straight to it. He took to me a meal and i knew the only thing on his mind was this moment.

We're trying for baby #4.

He leads me up to the bed overlooking the city, candles lighting up the place.

I take his blazer off, then start stepping out of my dress. His phone beeps, "I'll be back in a second." He kisses my jaw.

I lay on the silk sheets, nothing but my thongs on.

I stare up at the stars on the ceiling.

Luca got a new tattoo recently.

Above my name, he has three stars for our three kids. He didn't want to get four incase anything happened but there's enough space for another one, or two.

He walks back up after a couple of minutes and smiles, "That was Roman."

He's babysitting by himself because Asher's at the hospital with Ashley. He has Katrina there and also his men but you know Roman.

"What's happening?"

"Matteo drew on Ilarias face so she messed up his room. Romeo is refusing to eat and they're all refusing to go to sleep."

"Did he separate Romeos food? He hates when his food touches." I sit up.

"He's trying that now, he's also letting the kids stay up."

"That's okay." I stand up, claiming his mouth with mine. "Are you ready?"

"I need to become a papa before i'm forty." He smiles, rubbing his nose against mine.

I pull him down onto the bed with me, wrapping my legs around him as our lips gently move against each other, tongues sliding into each other's mouths. He leans back on his knees, pulling his shirt over his head and revealing his beautiful, tattooed body. My eyes drop to the tattoo of my name. I definitely have to ask him how that went down when he was fucking other people.

He gets out of his pants, pulls my thongs off me and kisses down my stomach.

I move a pillow underneath my back to elevate me a little bit and then his tongue runs across my clit.

I wrap my legs around his head, letting him fuck me with his tongue for my first orgasm.

He raises his head, slightly out of breath, hair messy and eyes hooded, dark with lust. His lips push against mine again, i could taste myself on him and for some reason, that made me horny.

He frees himself and bless him, i could feel his heart pounding.

"You're freaking out." I look at him.

"I might give you a child soon." He says quietly.

He's too cute.

"Don't be scared."

He kisses me, pushing my legs apart and slowly pushing into me.

I grip onto his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and moving my hips up slightly.

He takes his time, stretching me out until i'm full of him.

He grunts, "You're a Goddess."

"That's a new one."

"Princess, isn't doing it justice anymore." He kisses my neck, then sucks on it. I roll my hips against his. I forgot how much i love making love.

Like, don't get me wrong, those three fucks fuck me rough and i love every second of it but these gentle, slow times is when i come the hardest. Because it's so intimate, it's so real.