72. Asher 🔥

Arabella's lips wrapped around the spoon as she seductively licked the ice cream off it.

She's been fucking with me this entire dinner, purposely pushing her breasts up, spreading my legs with her foot under the table, letting her heels rest on my crotch, seductively eating her food, and she fucking knows it too.

Fucking Goddess.

"Are you done?" I raise an eyebrow.

She sticks out her tongue, running it over the dip in the spoon, "Not quite."

I lean back, feeling the sharp point of her heel still between my legs.

I grab her ankle, "Hurry. Wanna fuck you."

She laughs, an older couple on the table beside us didn't and instead were judging us intensely.

Safe to say we don't give a shit.

She keeps eye contact with me as she finishes eating the ice cream, then purposely gets some on her lip. The white made it look like something very inappropriate.

I raise my eyebrows in amusement as she wipes he lips with her thumb, then sucks her thumb. "Done." She gently pulls her lips down and smiles.

I throw some money down on the table as a tip and stand up. She does too and i hold my arm out, to which she grabs and places one hand on my chest. "Where are we going?"

"Penthouse." I keep her close as we walk through the resturant.

I've noticed another thing i love about her.

Usually when i dated girls, they would be scared to eat around me, or only limit themselves to how much i ate.

Arabella doesn't.

She ate the entire bread and soup starter, even asked for seconds on the soup, then went on to eat the steak and fries, stole half of my steak, ordered more fries, then ordered a bowl of pasta, and finally her ice cream sundae dessert.

It's so fucking attractive watching her eat, i don't know if that's a kink or fefish or something but i literally got so turned on.

Probably because she was just being herself.

"We have to fuck in your room because the nice room is reserved for Luca."

"Luca can suck my cock." I open the door for her.

She wiggles her eyebrows at me, "Since Luca can do that, can i-"

"Nope. You can suck my cock too. Anyone can-"

"No. Rephrase that." She stops, facing me with a frown.

I take a second to go over what i said, she's jealous. "Sorry." I take her face in my hands, "Only you can suck my cock, only ever you." I push my lips against hers.

She smiles in achievement, "Good, now lets go." She drags out the 'o'.

I pull her to the car, the driver stepping out and opening the door for her. I let her in first then get beside her, making sure the curtain was closed over.

And as if she read my fucking mind, she waits until the door is closed and then sits on the floor, kneeling with those pretty brown eyes staring up at me. "I would love to edge you the entire ride but i also want you in my mouth." She grabs my crotch.

"Drive is a half hour, be all ready for when we return." I wink.

Her smile widens and she works on my belt.

Once my cock is free, her eyes turn hungry.

She spits on the tip, then fiddles with the piercing. "I want one."