Chapter 1: Study

3rd POV
------------

A young high-schooler walked through the streets with his backpack at one hand. His eyes stared with lifeless eyes at the path a head.

In his other hand, a brand new bottle of sleeping pills.

"Mom is going to be angry for coming home early." He spoke outloud to himself.

'I don't want to go home.' He thought.

He dragged his feet until he reached his house. He hid the bottle in his pocket. He stood at the door, his hand over the handle. His hand started shaking uncontrollably, again.

"Not this again..." He sighed.

He places his other hand on top of the shaky one, stopping it. He exhales through his mouth, closing his eyes.

He opened the door, entering before closing the door behind himself.

"I'm back--"

"Why are you here?" His mom interrupted, appearing out of nowhere.

"I felt tired." He said.

"Then drink coffee. You still need a lot of studying to do." She said.

His mom walked to the kitchen, telling him to follow her. In the kitchen, she grabbed an energy drink from the refrigerator. She hands it over to her son.

"Drink this, it will give you energy to study." She told him.

"Mom, I already had--"

"Didn't I told to you drink it!?" She yelled, interrupting him mid sentence.

The young man flinched a little as his mother raised a hand to hit him, but she stops herself. The student opened the can bottle and drunk the liquid inside to satisfy his mother.

'This is my 3rd one today...' He thought.

"I swear, you keep getting more rebelish the more you grow. Just wait until your father gets home." His mom grunted before leaving.

The student starts shaking, sobbing quietly. His head hurt. He hasn't sleep well in over a week, he was awfully tired.

"Namjoon! Go study!" His mother yelled from the living room.

Namjoon gritted his teeth. He gripped the can, crushing it on his hand while it shook. Namjoon grabbed his hand to stop it from shaking again.

He slowly walked to his room and closed the door. He threw his backpack on his bed and let himself fall on his desk chair. He leaned back against the chair and took off his glasses. He was breathing heavily as he was stopping himself from sobbing to loud, or his mother would yell at him again.

He felt stressed and he didn't know how to deal with all of the pressure his mother was putting on him.

Namjoon managed to calm himself down after a few minutes and rolled his chair to his bed to get his backpack. He took out some books and rolled back to his desk. He opened the first book to the page he left off and began reading.