Chapter 3: Hello

3rd POV
------------

"Ya! Go away! You're annoying Hoseok!" A high school girl yelled at her classmate..

"Ugh!! You guys are unbearable!"

The group of angry senior girls left the laughing group of males behind.

Hoseok held an empty bucket which was previously filled with dirty water. He frowned as he watched the one of the girls, feeling guilty of his previous action.

"Oh Jeez, that was a good one." One of his friends whipped a tear after controlling his laugh.

"Hey, how about we go have fun again?" One of them suggested.

Everyone started agreeing and cheering, Hoseok, not so much. Their kind of "fun" is different from what he expects. His friend would go clubbing, even though they're underage.

"I don't know guys, we almost got caught last time." Hoseok said.

"That was because this bitch got too drunk." His friend said, hitting the guys next to him.

"Ah... Well... I kinda have to go home early today..." Hoseok nervously said.

His friends didn't like that. They all surrounded him as the main one walked over to him and glared down at him.

"Are you trying to ditch us? Coward?" He asked.

Hoseok's eyes widen and he gulps. He avoided eye contact and looked down, shaking his head. His friend laughed and pats his shoulder harshly.

"Good. Now let's go."

*******

Hoseok lifted his collar to his nose and sniffed.

He stank of alcohol and smoke. He doesn't drink nor smokes, but his friends do. Those are his only friends, they are the only people who have accepted who he truly was. Hoseok didn't want to disappoint them.

He went home ealier, right after receiving a text from his girlfriend, a break up text.

Hoseok loved that girl like nothing else in his life; he could see himself married to that girl. She was the love of his life.

The more he thought about her, the more upset he felt. With out her, life felt useless.

Hoseok snuck inside his house through his unlocked window. He lived in and apartament building, but lucky for him, there were stairs outside that led to his window.

Once inside, he cried as silently as he could. The one person who loved him just left.

Heartbroken, Hoseok went to his desk and grabbed a box-cutter. He pulled up his sleeves and brought the blade close to his pale skin. His breath quivered as he pressed the blade down on his skin.

Hoseok gulps. Just as the first drop of blood appeared, a paper airplane flew right in front of him.

Curiosity popped in his head, making him drop the blade and head toward where the plane landed. He grabbed it and undid the folds.