Early Christmas Last Pt

Jimin's POV
-------------------

This will be my first Christmas without Jae-Hwa. It still feels unreal, even if it has already been a while.

I stare at last year's Christmas pictures we took. I walk to my room window and looked at the night sky.

"Are you happy where you are?" I asked the sky.

This Christmas feels lonely. I don't want anything, I don't want anyone. I want... I want her back.

I sneak out of the window, ignoring the cold weather. I had only a Christmas sweater for protection from the cold, but I didn't care.

I felt the sudden urge to walk.

Where was I heading? Nowhere.

I just walk and walk until I no longer felt the need to. The cold started to get to me and I hugged myself for some warmth. I wasn't done walking and I wasn't going to turn back now.

I take out my earbuds and plugged them in. I played some of Jae-Hwa's favorite songs, humming to some of them. Hopefully, it'll distract me from the cold.

My body was shivering, but I didn't stop moving.

Can she see me? Can she hear me? Does she miss me? I surely do.

I finally stop walking and look up again.

I'm so cold.

It was a bad idea coming out in such weather with little protection from it. Will I freeze? I wonder...

My hands felt cold, and my ears... they are probably frozen.

I lowered my eyes to look down at the snow. So beautiful yet so deadly.

I felt something heavy dropping on my head, then my shoulder, covering my whole back. I look in front of me, it was Y/n.

I reach up to my ears to remove the earbuds, but she stopped them. She lowered my hands and shook her head. She placed my hands to grab onto whatever was covering me, a blanket.

It feels warm now.

She took off her gloves and put them on my hands one by one. She grabbed one of my hands and started walking.

"Aren't your hands cold?" I asked her.

She looked back at me and smiled before shaking her head.

Y/n led me to a bus station, where a booth stayed clear from the snow. She brought me inside and sat me down on the bench.

She lifted her hands and said 'wait here' before walking towards a gas station.

I pulled the blanket closer to my body and rubbed my gloved hands together. I was still cold but felt better than before.

I stayed in my spot and kept on listening to music. Soon, Y/n came back. She held something out for me. I grabbed it and read the packaging.

'Hand warmers. Nice.' I thought as I opened up the packaging.

I took out 2 and gave one to Y/n. I shook the hand warmer and held it from inside the blanket.